Pregnancy Expert Forum
How can I calculate when I got pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

How can I calculate when I got pregnant

my last regular period  started march 27-30 then I had sex with guy 1 on April 5  and took the morning after pill. Then I bleeded on april 11-15. I dont know if that was a period or miscarriage. Then I had sex with guy 2 on april 25 and also took the morning after pill. I found out that im pregnant and had an ultrasound done. According to the u/s I have 8 weeks 5 days. Because people say that sometimes you bleed when u are pregnant I dont know if I got pregnant with first or second guy. Please help me to find out when I got pregnant.
Hi!
You don't mention your due date, so I am going to do the calculation based on the fact that I am assuming you were 8 weeks 5 days on June 12.

That gives you a due date of January 20.  If this is NOT your due date ( or close) then my calculation won't be correct--you can write back.

That puts your date of conception at about April 27, so guy number two is looking good for the father.  I hope he is more to you than just a "guy"!  

Good luck!
Dr B
i would think u got pregnant from the first guy because u r at least 2 months pregnant and since u slept with guy #2 at the end of april it wont make sense that he got u pregnant cuz he hasnt made it to 2 months yet and yea i did bleed while im pregnant im so far almost 37 weeks and i think u should count the first day of ur last period which im assuming march 27...and hey congrats
whatever day he scanned you and gave you 8w5d, go back from that day 6w5days, and that should give you your conception date.  if you just had the scan done around june 11 or 12, that should bring you to april 25, so guy 2.  

something to consider, was march 27 a period that was on time?  are you regular.  it just seems that it might make more sense that your period was the bleeding on april 11, then you ovulated 14 days later on april 25.  it just makes more sense.  there is the possibility that sperm can live in your body a few days, but all the dates match perfectly if april 11 was your period.  could march 27 possibly been an early miscarriage?

this is all assuming the doctor didnt use your LMP for dating the pregnancy and just went be the ultrasound.  it also assumes the ultrasound looks perfectly normal for gestational age.

if you are certain there was no other sex, even with protection, in between, the easiest way is to say that april 5 would give you a due date of december 27, and april 25 will give you a due date of january 16th.  so assuming he isnt going by your periods, there shouldnt be mistaking a pregnacy's age by 3 weeks if it is normal .  
My Period Came On On The 13th Of March & Went off On the 17th of March & I Had sex on the 18th Of March with one guy & the next guy I had sex with was on April 2 & my due date is Dec.26th & Im 16weeks Now On July 12th, How I Kno Which Fatherd My Baby?
A related discussion, drama was started.