Pregnancy Expert Forum
How far along?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

How far along?

So I stopped taking my BC pill at the end of Feb and have not had a period. I took a pregnancy test last Friday and it was negative. I tested today and POSITIVE! Well 4 actually! So how far along am I?!?! My LMP was Feb 25th. Could last week have been a false positive?! I called my Dr and have a "6wk appt " scheduled for next Friday! Help! Thanks!!
3 Comments
Blank
They usually go by your LMP. It's possible when you took it last Friday, it was too early to detect. The only time I've ever heard if a false positive was when someone was taking a prescription drug that created the false positive. But more than likely its not false. There's hardly ever a false positive :)
Blank
6weeks
Blank
Due dat monday Dec 2
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers