How many weeks?
I haven't had my period since the last week of january. I just found out that I test positive for pregnancy last night. How far along am I? and when do I need to go to the doctors?
Hi!
Congratulations!  If your last menstrual period began around the 25th of January, you are about 8 weeks along now.  You should schedule your doctor's appointment as soon as possible, and start taking a supplement with at least 400 mcg of folic acid (all prenatal vitamins will have this).
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you so muchh! So that's about 2 months?
Congrats.
I am also 8 weeks.  Due Oct 30
Good luck and enjoy!
8 weeks is exactly two months. You should get a dating ultrasound. Congratulations. =D I'm 14w+5d.
Im not too far ahead of you, im 9 weeks and 5 days and my Baby's due october 23. Good luck
Congratulations!

You should call your OB/GYN doctor and they will want to know when your last menstral cycle was... since you're last was 8 weeks ago, they will get you in to confirm pregnancy via ultrasound. Then they will take measurements of the baby and confirm for you then exactly how many weeks/days you ACTUALLY are and give you a due date!!!

It's SUCH an amazing time in any woman's life. Congrats and prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy!!

13 weeks due oct 20
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?