Pregnancy Expert Forum
I Need Help!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

I Need Help!

I need some help an I would like some information to ease my mind! I made a horrible mistake and want a second chance! My gf and I got too carried away on the 22nd of nov when i ejaculated in my pants while fingering her.  I proceeded to check myself and make sure i wasn't wet- ( would wipe off anything that was wet onto my pants).  I'm fairly positive that my hand wasn't wet when near her vagina.  She's also a virgin and I never really "fingered" her inside her vagina. Mostly stimulation around her clitoris. But a few times I did "rub" her lower area.  The biggest factor to this is that I think she might have been ovulating on the 21st of nov.  She said she had stomach cramps that afternoon.  It was the following morning that the sexual interactions took place.  Please give me any feedback because I'm not ready to become a father!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated and if her period comes I will avoid sexual interaction until my wedding! I feel so guilty! Help!
Hi!
I ALWAYS recommend a pregnancy test -- in this case it will almost certainly provide reassurance.  There is next to no possibility that you two are pregnant.  Anything can happen, but in this case I doubt there will be a problem.  
Remember Plan B (emergency contraception), and always use condoms!
Hope this helps!
Dr B
She wouldnt have cramping that soon.. you shouldnt have anything to worry about! it is a possiblity but the odds are very low of that happening! the cramping was probably something like how guys get blue balls... her body was ready for intercourse and it was like you were teasing her and in turn thats where the tummy pain came from! i dont believe it is anything to worry about! try to rest at ease! take one step at a time and if she doesnt  get her period or if you cant wait til she does you can have her take a test approx. 5 days before her period is supposed to start!
the odds are very low it would be a miricle if she was ,but do a test to put mind at rest x