Pregnancy Expert Forum
I think I'm either pregnant or..?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I think I'm either pregnant or..?

I was on birth control pills, but recently like two weeks ago I stopped taking them. The pills I was on, I did not get my period. While I was on these the past two to three months, I have been having some unprotected sex. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. About three times I let him ejaculate in me.. And now I think I may be pregnant, although I was on the pill. My stomach gets very upset and I have bad cramps. I have not started my period, I have a white discharge though, that just seems to be flowing out of me.(Sorry if graphic or disturbing)But I do not feel very hungry. Actually from my stomach pain,it turns me away from food. I have not noticed an increase to urinate though. I would be smart and just go out and buy a pregnancy test, but I can't. I still live in my parents house and my car is undriveable. I know these symptoms can indicate other things or just be something else, but I am really stressing. Any advice would be very appreciated.
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you really need to do a pregnancy test.  They are very simple and discrete.  If you can get transportation to a drug store, it would be a good idea.  ALSO, often there are excellent crisis pregnancy clinics available if you look in your local phone book.  If you ARE pregnant, you need to decide what to do and get medical attention!
Good luck!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker