Pregnancy Expert Forum
I'm 3 weeks late and pregnancy test negative could I be pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Is it possible to be pregnant and have negative test? I had a qualitative PT at the Dr's and it was negative too. My periods were always regular I felt crampy for about a week but now it's gone, I'm very tired and frustated.

I'd believe the test at your doctor's office.  That said, see what happens to your menses over the next few weeks.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
Verry possible, That's how it was for me and my little second line was really pale the nurse who took the test had to get a second opinion because she wasn't sure if she was seeing things or not.  this was all avbout three weeks after i should have started
Thank you!
yes you can I saw it on TV where woman didn't know they were pregnant because it wasn't showing on the test
im currently 16 days late and in the same situation almost,
ive had many negatives and a dr's urine test said neg, but they wont do me a blood test does anyone have any advice?
Hello my sister was 3-1/2 months pregnant when she was taking multiple at home test and shows negative, she finally went to the doctor after having bad heartburn and lone-be hold she was preganant and she was that far along. I had my first IUI procedure on JUne 10 and waiting patiently to know if it worked. My doctor said 17-days after to come in for a Blood Pg Test which will be June 26 if in fact my mensus dont come.. Good Luck
you can be thats whats happing to me but then it could be because ur body is changing and things like that or ur stressed or maybe gaining more weight or something go see a docter in like 1 month if u dont get it still get a test and talk to ur docter

godbless u i will pray
just to let u guys know that yesterday after all the negs i finally got the BFP i've soooooooooo been waiting for!!!
I was due on my period on 18th.... have done 3 Neg tests (one this morning) , no sign what so ever of a period.... no pains nothing.

Had my mirena coil removed in December periods sometimes 2 or 3 days late but no more than this.

im so confused should i go see a doctor or.....???
Did he do a blood test? If not then I would request one. I did 3 PT's at home and they all came out positive, but the urine test I did at my doctor's was negative. So I wouldn't always go by that. The best way to tell is a blood test. You know your body and if your periods are always normal than it is more than likely. It is however kind of strange that you were 3 weeks late, and the tests came up negative when most tests are able to detect a few days prior to your missed period. I don't know. Maybe it's a cycle change. Good luck with whatever it is. If you want to be, then I hope you are.
I am 10 days late and going mad. Been trying now for over 4 years. Already have 5 year old daughter so I know 'things' work. I feel bloated, tired, hungry and my kidneys are sore. Took a test and was negative - too scared to another test
I have recently started taking clomid 50mg. I'm am very anxious and confused. On my 21st day of my cycle I had a progesterone level drawn and it was 15.5. Well I am 2 days late, today is the 30th day of my cycle. I had a progesterone level drawn and a quantitative hcg level drawn. today. The hcg was less than 1.0 which indicates that I'm not preganant but by progesterone level is 28.5. Does this mean I still may be pregnant. Is it too eary for the HCG to show up. I also took a urine test on the 28th day of my cycle and had 1 dark line and 1 pale line????? Very confused.
I am 3 weeks late. Had 1 negative home preg. test. Went to Dr. last tues. and had a blood pregnancy test. Still waiting on results. Woke up this morning with light spotting/bleeding. Can't tell if its a period or what. Should I wait it out or call Dr.???
A related discussion, 3weeks late was started.
A related discussion, Pregnant or too soon to tell? was started.
A related discussion, am i pregnant? was started.
A related discussion, 2 weeks late with negative tests? was started.
I am 17 days late my last period was from june 30 until august 9th I had intercourse on august 11 and august 18 on my android they have the period tracker and it said that I ovulated on the 11th and I was due for period on august 25 here it is sep 11 and no period and ive taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative can I still be pregnant even though I had a very long period?