Pregnancy Expert Forum
Is 4weeks to early for ultra sound

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Is 4weeks to early for ultra sound

Hello!  I had a ultra sound at 4w5d doctors coudnt c anything had me to do another urine test result (positive) so I also had to hav blood work done still waiting for them results I'm 5w today! Was it to early for a ultra sound to be done I hadn't bled at all is baby ok...
I had an us around 4 weeks and they saw the sac but nothing else. It's pretty early to have one so I wouldn't worry just yet.
Thnk U
Don't worry. It was too early. Usually you cannot see anything on an ultrasound until around 5-6 weeks keeping in kind every woman is different and so is every ultrasound machine! Remember transvaginal is always better for early ultrasounds than regular ultrasound on top of your stomach. Hope that helps.
Thnks girl it did help...
My obgyn told me when i tried to schedule my first apt to see our baby that they like to wait until atleast 8weeks so they can see the fetus and tell by size of baby how far along you are. No worries im sure your baby is growing just fine :) congrats on your pregnancy!