Pregnancy Expert Forum
Is Vomiting a sign of labor?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Is Vomiting a sign of labor?

I am 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my second child. My first was rather difficult as I had to be induced at 41 and a half weeks (with 36 hours of labor...). I had no signs of labor with my first until they induced me, no braxton hicks contractions, etc. This past week I have been getting really bad cramps (at the worst of times of course hehe), like while I am taking a shower it feels like the baby is literally kicking down. These pains are not at all regular and they come as a suprise most of the time. The past 3 days I have been vomiting quite a bit. Is this a sign that labor is coming soon? As I said before, my first child came with no signs of labor until being induced so I'm not sure... Thanks for the help :)