Pregnancy Expert Forum
Light pink bleeding
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Light pink bleeding

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and yesterday I woke up and went to pee when I wiped I noticed I had light pink blood. I was so freaked out this is my first pregnancy. It later was a light brown and now this morning only a light spot but all only when I wipe. I'm praying this isn't leading to miscarrge please help
Related Discussions
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
Usually the very light pink or darkish brown blood is nothing to worry about, and usually does NOT result in a miscarriage.  I ALWAYS recommend reporting it to your doctor, and I always like to do an ultrasound for my patients with similar symptoms.
IF the bleeding becomes bright red, heavy, or if there are associated cramps, it is then more likely that a miscarriage may be beginning.  Usually the bleeding stops and everything turns out OK--HOPE SO!

Good luck!
Dr B
5 Comments
Blank
Hey I think it may be nothin it could be a little burst vestle maybe after sex,it could be anything as long as your not in pain, Or if it gets heavy or really bright red in colour,I miscarried at 8 weeks so to be on the safe side I would still go and have  a chat with your doctor or midwife make shute that there is nothing to worry about it will also put your mind at rest  
Blank
Thanks talked to my doctor and she agreed but i am taking it easy for a few days. Thanks for the comment and sorry to hear about your loss
Blank
yea your not miscarrying i had one and i had cramping heaving bright red blood also clots ...go and have your heathly baby and take it easy! =)
Blank
I miscarried at 11 weeks and I only had very light spotting and i didnt cramp at all but everyones different. You should still have an ultrasound done just make sure. Good luck!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now