Pregnancy Expert Forum
Missed 2 periods but negative HTPs....pregnant????

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Hello. I am so baffled over my situation and I am hoping someone will have some advice for me. I am 19 years old and have had my period for 9 years now and it has always been regular. I have never missed a period before. My LMP was about July 17th, 2007 and it is now September 23 and I have not had a period since. No light bleeding, no spotting, nothing at all. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex (using withdrawl (withdrawal)) and I am not on any form of birth control. I took an HPT a week after my first period was missed and it was NEG. I took another one about two days later, it was NEG. I took another one right around the time of my second missed period and it was still NEG. What is going on with me? I am not under any stress. Never had any "female" problems in the past. I thought for sure I was pregnant when I missed my period since I've never missed before. I am urinating more frequently. I am not one to ever get headaches but the past month I am getting headaches quite often. As far as nausea, I really haven't been nausiated recently, but on and off I was feeling sick to my stomach in the past month. I get tired easily. My breasts were really sore back when I was expecting my first missed period, for about a week or two, but they don't really feel sore now. They feel a little heavy but thats about it. I feel bloated all of the time with occasional pressure and/or slight cramping. I also notice my urine is cloudy most of the time if that means anything. (Not a UTI) Is it possible that I can still be pregnant after the 3 negative HPTs?? I have a doctors appt. Oct. 2 with my OB/GYN. Someone please help!! Thank you!!

When you see your physician they'll ask you about stressor, sx's of menopause and any history of irregular menses.  You will want to make sure they check your thyroid level (TSH) and a prolactin level.  They will also perform a pregnancy test at the office.  Further, a gyn exam should be performed to ensure normal anatomy.  After all that is completed, you should have some answers.  Remember sometimes this type of thing can happen with no clear cause.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
Definitely get a blood test done. I had 4 months worth of negative tests and finally got a positive blood test and got to listen to the baby's heartbeat the day I found out I was truly pregnant...at 16 weeks
I am so glad to finally hear from someone who has actually had that happen to them! I have so many questions! Did your doctor say why this happens sometimes when HPTs just won't pick up a pregnancy?? Is it common!??
They said that my hCG levels just didn't go up so it wouldn't register on the urine test but that blood tests could pick it up. They never did give me a definitive answer as to why. My only thought was my weight was so low when I got pregnant b/c I didn't even start showing until well into my 6th month.
Did he say how common that is? Does it happen to more women then people realize??
Hello ladies. I am in the same boat. I am 22 years old and my periods are normally regular, typically a 33 day cycle. My husband and I were pregnant earlier this year, but I miscarried 4 weeks later. Now, as I am writing, today is October 3rd, and my last period was on August 26th. That means I am 6 days late and on a 39 day cycle.
I have taken 3 HPTs and all came up negative. I have been very tired lately, dizzy, naseous (I can barely brush my teeth without gagging), I have lower back pains, my appetite is all screwy (I had saltine crackers and peanut butter for dinner the other night), my breasts are tender, I am VERY moody, my skin has broken out more than usual, and I feel as though I am on my period, but I am not bleeding.
I am started to get very confused as to why my period is SO late. I haven't changed my diet, my exercise, been on any medications, been sick...everything is the same as it has always been and I can't figure out why if I am so late, why the home tests say negative.
Any ideas? Any comments or advice are greatly appreciated!
Hi ladies,

I need to start off by letting you know that when I was PG with my son I didn't get a positive home test until I was 8 1/2 weeks pg.

Now I am never late. The 1st day of my LMP was 8/8/07. I have taken multiple home test all NEG. I have taken two different types of blood tests both NEG. I have however on 9/25/07 had a vaginal ultrasound at which time I would have only been 4 weeks from conception and all they would have been able to see at that time is a sac filled with fluid if I was PG. Well that is what they saw. And that is when they did the second blood test that tells you your actual HCG levels. The next I got a call telling me that my HCG levels are 0. Wait another two weeks and if nothing happens follow up with your doctor. Well I made an appointment for 10/11/07 in the afternoon. Friday I will have missed my second period.

My breasts are sore and heavy. I have lost weight but my lower stomach has gotten slightly bigger. I do not turn away from foods that I used to like, but I really only want mexican food. I have off and on cramps but dull ones and not sure if I am really feeling sick or not. Didn't get morning sickness with my son.

Has anyone every heard of this before?
I had my doctors appt. today. I got a PAP and she said everything looks normal. I had a urine pregnancy test done in the office and that was NEG. She said I could just be having irregular periods. I am a bit aggrivated. First of all I've never been irregular. Then she said she could give me a pill to induce my period  and then put me on birth control and I was pretty much like.. no, not until I get a blood pregnancy test showing me that I am definately not pregnant or until my period naturally comes. I am not taking the chance of starting birth control when I haven't even had a blood test to completely rule out pregnancy! So I am going tomorrow morning to get my prolactin and thyriod levels tested and to make sure I don't have polysystic ovary syndrome. She said if my next period is missed then we will do blood pregnancy test and after that is definately ruled out she will give me pill to induce period and start me on the pill. I just don't understand why a blood preg. test couldn't have just been done today.. Im sick of waiting to find out whats wrong with me
Isn't weird that they can't give you an explanation as to why you haven't started your period, or why it's so late? I still haven't started and part of me knows that my period will come soon, but I have all of the classic signs of pregnancy but the HPTs keep coming up negative. I really want to be pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up about being pregnant, when I'm sure my body is just doing something funky. If aunt flo hasn't come by Monday, I'll go have a blood test done, but it's just so odd that I am so late!
Hi I am 5 days over due for my AF and took a hpt which came back negative. I am having all/most symptoms of early pregnancy including headache, dizziness, constant nausea , and extreme fatigue. I am diagnosed with PCOS and have had one misscarriage and failed attemp to an IVF. I was wondering if I still can be preg with BFN or am mistaking PMS to be my preg symptoms?
There's always that possibility of being pregnant, but getting a BFN. I've read about countless women who had lots of BFN HPT results, but went to the doc for a blood test and/or ultrasound and it turned out they were in fact pregnant.
I am now on day 7 of being over due for my AF. I am going to wait one more week, test again, and if still negative and no AF, I will go in for a blood test.
I say just wait it out for a bit, I know it's nerveracking and annoying, but sometimes that's what you gotta do.
Good luck!!
Hello  everyone...I am 25 and I already have an 8 year old girl... I was on Depo Provera ever since I had my daughter..My husband and I decided to try for another baby and I got off Depo on September 2006.  Please have in mind that while I was on Depo I never got my period in 7 years.... NO PERIOD NO SPOTTING...

I got my period for the first time on December 2006 and ever since I have been regular... I get my period every month and last 4 days....We have been trying hard every month to get pregnant without any luck...I had my last period on September 1, 2007 and it's now October 4 and no period yet.... I spotted on and off for two days on September 12 & 13 which was my week of ovulation.. I got scared since that had never happened to me before....Now I feel very bloated, dizzy, tired and my breast are so soar that I can't sleep at night....

I took three pregnancy test and they have been negative.....I do not know what to think.... I feel pregnant, but am scared to find out am not...I will schedule an apoointment with my doctor next week to have a blood test done if by then I do not get my period.....Meanwhile am taking precautions in case that am pregnant.....

What do you think ?  Am scare that if am pregnant something could be wrong after I spotted those two days.... Well I'll let you guys know through out the week.....

Bye and Thanks
I usually have very sore breast a week before my period is due.  I am suppose to start today but my chest has not hurt even a little this whole month.  I usually start first thing in the morning and I havent so far.  Has anyone ever had this happen and end up pregnant?
It sounds like all of this is fairly common. From my own experience, I have to say that 1) most dr.'s are dumb 2)listen to your body. I honestly thought I was dying for 4 months b/c all of my tests came back negative. Right around the time I should have had my period, I spotted for about a day. Then nothing. I was sick, tired, everything hurt, I wasn't nauseous, just felt like my stomach was eating itself. I lost about 10lbs. And just felt like **** and all I wanted was mexican food and baked potatoes. The dr.s had me take about 6 urine tests in office and that was after I had already taken about 12 at home. The last test had a line so faint that the dr had me look at it to see if I saw it too! So we did a blood test the next day, my husband and I waited to get the results, and when the dr came in she goes "Well congrats you're pregnant! Would you like to hear your baby's heartbeat?" So yeah needless to say I was 16 weeks pregnant and still not showing when I finally got a positive. Nothing is impossible. I'd push for the blood test sooner though.
I'm going in for a blood test tomorrow to make sure everything is okay. I have a history of miscarriage and decided that it's best not to mess around when my body is not right. Plus, I'm so tired of people around me saying that I'm fine, and that I'm making up all of my symptoms. A woman knows when her body is not right, and mine definitely isn't! But, I have to wait til Monday for the results :(
I posted a few days ago about this same problem. I am now 14 days late (I was 11 days late when I originally posted). It's killing me not to test again after hearing all these stories. I'm not looking to be pregnant but at the same time I know I'll be disappointed by another negative test. I pee all the time, I get hungry when I normally wouldn't, I seem to pick up (and be disgusted by) smells easier, and I've had heartburn off and on going on 3 days now. I don't have any kind of insurance..is there some place you can get blood tests done for free? I've not experienced any of the normal signs that I'm about to start my period. You'd think that after all the thousands of years women have been giving birth..this kind of stuff would be more understood. Any advice? Should I go ahead and test again or wait? Please respond.
Thanks for your encouraging reply. I am gonna wait fo another week before I get my blood drawn. I just hope that it will turn out the way I want  to :) Baby dust to us all!
Do you have a Planned Parenthood where you live? I would also check into any community clinics that offer free or low cost services to folks without insurance. Now that it's been two weeks since you've missed your period, I would test again...but don't get discouraged if it is a BFN. If you do have a Planned Parenthood, I would call them explain what's going on and see if they can get you in for bloodwork. Good luck to you!
Hi.  I am 26 and have been ttc for about 7 months now.  My period is just 2 days late, and my cycles range 31-33 days.  I have had the worst cramps for about 5 days and the day before my period was due I had slight pinkish discharge (for about 2-3 hours), I was sure my period has started but then the cramps stopped and it never came.  I tested on the day of the due period (I did not use morning urine but did use a sensitive test) and it was BFN.  My period has still not arrived.  I should also mention that my breast are huge (like a cup bigger than usual) and tender.  Also I have slight nausia (no vomiting) off and on.  Furthermore, I have started to get the worse mood swings (I cry then I laugh) and have also had the worse case of constipation and gas ever.  What should I do?  Any comments are welcome    
That could have been implantation bleeding. When I was pregnant with my twins my test only had a faint line at 5 days late. I would wait a couple days and take another. You seem to be having many symptoms of early pregnancy, but I also know how easy it is to find them when you really want them ( because I am doing the same thing).
Hi everyone........
I just want to tell you all I have took 14 pregnancy test in the last two months. And they keep coming neg.
I weigh keeps going up and down. I normally weigh 98lbs. I don't usually have boobs, but my boobs are getting bigger and heavier, tender. I think the reason why my weigh keeps coming up and down is because I alway nausea. Sometime I get scared to eat. I still have gotten a period. I always tired, even when I first wake up. What wrong with me? Is this normal? Please help
Hi everyone........
When were you supposed to have your period?
last time i had it was aug 14, 2007
Have you recently taken a test. I would really think you are pregnant. You could only be a couple of weeks late depending on how long your cycles are, and sometimes it takes being at least 5 or more days before your hormaone levels are high enough to be read.
yesterday. i took it at hospiltal. two test. they both came out negative!
Hello everyone...my name is Kimberly and I am 2 months late. My last menstrual was on August 6th...since then I have had NO bleeding, spotting, NOTHING! I have however felt pregnant...have all the classic symptoms, the whole 9 yards. I should add that I have a 9 month old son, so this is not anything new to me...however, my HPT's keep giving me negative results...not sure why...With my son, they showed a positive result 3 days after my first missed period....My cycles are usually around 42 days, so I filled out this thing online and it said I would be around 6wks 3days, but still...that should be plenty of time to have it register on the home tests, right??? I have neausea, occasional heartburn, verrrrrry strong dizzy spells (one of them causing me to fall, not faint) I am tired (took a 3hr nap...just kinda passed out this afternoon for no reason) my boobs are kinda tingly and my nips are a little more sensitive, I have lots of clear/white discharge that is making me have to wear a pad it is so "abundant", but with no itching/burning or odor...so I am almost 100% positive it is not an infection, and best of all, my stomach is looking a little round and getting a little tight. I know it sounds early, but with my son, who was my first, I was wearing maternity clothes at 9 weeks because I outgrew my own clothes...so it would not be surprising if I was between 6-8 weeks and thickening in the waist....Sorry this is so long, but this is so confusing. I can't see a doctor until I have a "proof of pregnancy" from like the health department, which I have an appointment for Friday morning, but I am worried it will come back negative....So, I am so lost...
Hi everyone... I too am having false HPT results. I am 15 days late and have taken 4 HPT and all have come back negative!!! I have been feeling tired, peeing more often, and for the past 2 days I have gotten what feels like heartburn after every meal. Seeing that there are other women in my same shoes gives me some hope that I might actually be pregnant!! Any advice??!!
hey ladies please help a girl out!! im twenty one i have had irregular periods this passed year due to an std.. took care of it but now if i was having a normal period i would be almost 4weeks late if i go by the periods i have been having im almost 2 weeks late. went to the er with a really bad stomach ache and they did a pr test neg. but no blood test!!! I have been having that sick feeling, bloated cramping back pains and yes the boobs hurt. Im scared because i dont have insurnce to get check out regular. Im also a bigger girl so maybe that could be it!!!!! girls help me!!!
I'm still experiencing the same problem. I'm now 18 days late. I tested negative at 11 and 14 days late. I started out experiencing frequent urination, heart burn, and nausea. Most of that has now subsided except for mild heartburn. However, now I'm experiencing mild insomnia, dull aches in my back, bloating, itching (wtf is up with that?) around my belly, sides, and arms, and the veins in my breasts seem to be a bit darker (they've only been slightly sore). Does this still sound like pregnancy?  
What happened girl? Any news on it? Did you take any more HPT??? LET US KNOW!!!
hey i need some HELP HELP HELP i am always regular on my period (28 days like clock work) and i am currently 6 days late tomorrow will be a week...i have spotting when i would have had implantation bleeding...but i have taken a few hpts and all were (-) and i am going to the doctor on wednesday to see if the blood test will show it up...im thinking that maybe i dotn have enough hcg to trigger the hpts that i have taken soo if you or anyone you know has had this happen to them please comment thanks

younglauren
I thought i was the only woman in the world with the same problems. I am 8 days late and I have taken at least 5 pregnancy tests that have come out negative. I usually flow heavy for 4 days and light for 1 maybe 2 days. Well my period was due on the 13th, it didn't come until the 17th and it came light for about 2 hours, and very light(like one wipe after urinating next to nothing). well today is the 22nd and nothing. My brfeasts are sore and I am always in the bathroom,no nausea though. I took another test to day and yet another negative sign. I don't want to be 16 weeks before I find out that it should have been positive. I want to know now.
I'm glad I found this forum. Like alot of you I have been going crazy for the last few days. I am 28 years old and miscarried earlier this year and finally my hubby and I have decided to try again. I have very regular periods but this time around I am about 1 week late (LMP was Sept 17 should have gotten my period Oct 15). I'm going crazy since this is the first month we have been TTC and I am late...I have had about 4 NEG on HPT at home and went to the doctor's this morning and got NEG on urine test. I am going in for blood test today so hopefully I can find out what is going on!
I just want to know if a doctor do a blood test to see if you are going through menopause should they check to see if you are pregent
Hi... im going threw the same things.. i havent had a period since august 8th..ive taken 4 test all negative and a blood test like a month and a half ago but i still FEEL PREGNANT AND HAVE syms...im goin for an ultrasound but i mean could i really be prego
im going threw the exact same thing...im so confused...the symptoms are one in the same..so do you think it sounds like prego
except my period is 3 MONTHS LATE...And the doc say im perfectly healthy..nothins wrong with me...
keep us posted. i am late by 3 days so far and haveing preggo symptoms. have taken 2 hpt test negative but it might be to early to test so i am going to retest in about a week.
i am 4 days today late on my period  not three
Hello ladies!
I am so glad I found this site and now know that I am not the only one in the world with the same problem. My LMP was on 9/15. I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests that all came back negative. I then went to the Dr. on this past Thursday and did a blood and urine sample that both came back negative. But at the same time, I am having all of the symptoms! (going to the bathroom a lot more,
eating more, headaches, feels like something is pulling on the bottom left side of my stomach!) And when I asked the Dr. why my period hasn't come she laughed and basically said that I was too young for menapause! So could somebody please shed some insight on what is going on? Thank you all!!!
Im not sure if this can help you lessen your confusions but I just want to share something with you since we are definitely in the same boat. My LMP was on 9-13 to date didn't get any signs of period or what so ever....I did my HPT yesterday it came out negative. It was so upsetting after all this symptoms still the same. Some of my friends told me maybe Im just too stressful at work and some says its too early to detect, they said I have to wait for another week or so....I keep my finger X hoping that next time i'll do the test it will be +tive. sometimes miracle could happen.

Good luck to all of you wannabe mom (that goes to me as well :-)...............
hello everyone. i'm w/ ya-all. it's been 11 days sence my LMP. I have taken 3tests all showing negative. i dnt realy have any symptoms other than my breast feel a little bigger and they have a clear fluid that comes out if i sqeeze them. they don't hurt though. my moods are very up and down and i feel like i want to cry. my face is breaking out realy bad and that dsn't even happen when i get my period. i even got a cold sore this week. other than that i dn't feel any diffrent. a few tims i got car sick to. we're trying so hard to get pregnant and some people have told me that if you want to be that bad you can trick your body into thinking you are. i'm so confused do i get a blood test or wait it out. i'm so agrivated w/ not knowing.
I'm also in the same boat. I am 9 days late and taken about 10 HPTs - all BFN. I don't know what to do???
Thank you so much for your response!  Yeah I spoke to my Dr. yesterday and they told me that my blood test came back negative either due to being too early or because my white blood cells were low because of my cold. So they told me to come back in after I get over my cold! I am keeping my fingers crossed as well, and will also keep you in my prayers. Good luck to you. I will keep you posted on my results. As for today I am 15 days late and still nothing! Talk to you soon!
Wow I didn't know there were so many people in my shoes as well.  My period was due Oct. 10th.  I took 4 pregnancy Tests and all are neg.  I went for bloodwork and it was neg.  But I have all the symptoms as well sore boobs, itchy, nausea, tired, pimples, clear odorless discharge all the time etc.
I am always regular and my P comes almost right down to the hour each month. So this is very weird for me.  They are sending me for another test tomorrow but didn't say what for if it is a repeat or a different test.  Good luck to everyone and I hope I am pregnant and it is just strange low levels of HCG.
A related discussion, Can I be preggers? was started.
A related discussion, i need answers was started.
A related discussion, neg hpt was started.
A related discussion, lots neg hpt/blood, ultrasound says sac 5 weeks was started.
A related discussion, pregnacy was started.
A related discussion, AM I PREGNANT????????? was started.
A related discussion, missed 2 periouds but negative blood test and hpt???? was started.
A related discussion, Am I pregnant? was started.
A related discussion, confused was started.
Help!
I've missed my last two periods and I'm on the pill but wen me and my bf had unprotected sex I had missed some tht week. But my HPT's come bck negatove I've took 2 now what should I do I'm realli sure I am I have syptoms (symptoms) like nausea, pains, tiredness, I keep throwing up, frequent urination and others
I was suppose to come on my period April the 15 and now its April the 23. My last period was March the 18, 2011, but I had sex on March 29th through the 2th and its like I still have no sign of period, I took two home pregancy test clue blue, but both of the test was negative. Lol its funny to me cause I have symptoms of a pregancy person like sickness,sleeping a lot,eating more often than I normally do I take my prenatal vitamins everday what should I do I need some advice
I
my last period was on April 3rd. It is now june 20th and no sign of my period. Have been having very dull cramps just for the last two days. I took a blood preg test two weeks ago and came back negative. Today i had a very very light and brown spotting today and am confused. Two days after i had the blood test i had unprotected sex and so i am not sure whether this is implantation bleeding or not. I do not have back pain but i have been getting a little dizzy when i stand up, along with the dull cramps, some constipation, and the brown blood. Im confused..
I am also in the same boat.. I am 1 month and 1/2 late.. Few days before my period was due I was having pinkish discharge for 3 days.. Then it turn to brown for another 4 days.. Nothing heavy just when I wipe.. I am gaining weight my tummy is always upset then when I eat I feel ok.. I have been having lower stomach cramps + back ache+ headache(feel my head like melon) dizziness all the time.. Nauseas sometimes but not vomiting.. I do feel sick but I don't throw up..peeing prequently  And always tired and lately my boyfriend is calling me lazy bum.. I am a really active girl.. I already took 8 hpt and all came out negative.. I got tired of taking them so I assume I am not.. But the symptoms are still here.and if I have to go to the doctor it has to be early in the morning and I always get up late.. I don't wanna spend more money on hpt. I don't really know what is goin with me.. :(
I'm worried I havent had my period.I'm 78 days late,i have all the signs.i took several hpt and all neg. What do I do?
I need some advice.  I am not on day 47 of my cycle and have taken 11 hpt and all are negative.  I have always had irregular periods bu I have never had this long of a stretch before. I have been ttc for 5 months now.  Is it possible to be his late and still not have a postive test?
It ***** not knowing! My last period was in may it is now July 25 & no sign of my period i took two first response pregnancy test last month two weeks after my period was due both come out negative :/
I'm confused! I had 2 periods on June - a week away from each other. Didn't have one in July. It's now august, I've been cramping really bad like I'm on it. Everyday I feel like I'm gonna state but I don't. I have all the symptoms of my normal periods, but no bleeding. I've always had irregular periods so its normal for me to skip, but having these cramps for Oct a week and no bleeding isn't . I taken 2 hpt's and both came out negative. I don't have insurance for a doctor. I just wanna know ways going on. And either start my period, so these cramps have a reason to be here. Or be pregnant.
I am three days late my period was July 9-15 I had sex on my fertility days and the day before Ovualtion still no period lot's of back and pelvis cramps no stress and no symptoms took test negative I have two children three and one year old and nothing like this I stopped w them and than found out I was PG only misscarred once 5 years ago my monthly Cal says my period is due on 6-12 so tomorrow is a month I have not had a period am I pg
Please can I have your advice..
I am on the pill, one that i do not take a break in.. I therefore have not had a period for 5 years. however a few weeks ago I was on anti biotics which may have cancelled out my pill. Lately I have been feeling bloated, I have had brown discharge, heartburn on and off and constant cramps/ach/pain at the bottom of my belly, pressure, slight metallic taste, nausea but not sick and very hormonal, constantly crying over nothing. I have just taken a pregnancy test at home however it is neg, is it possible I could be? Or anything else? Please help me!  
Well I am 10 wks late. My last period was on june 12 it is now aug. 24. I hae take 3 preg. Test but came back neg. I've had some symptoms. Lower back pain, nausea, bloating, lower cramps, constipation, and heartburn. I've had 2 miscarraiges before and all different symptoms for both but then again I tok pregnancy test and they came out negative too. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I took a blood test. I have a dr. Appt Friday and I hope that I get a Big Fat Positive. Wish y'all the best
I'm 2 months late for my period. Keep getting little twinges in my tummy and pretty much a constant headache. I've took 4 hpt's all negative. Every so often I'll get heartburn and feel a little sick. Are these classic preg symptoms? I've had my periods for 11 years and I'm very regular usually. What does everybody think?
Well I am 28 I have never been late on cycle unless I was pregnant. I had a tubes tied 8 yrs ago after my 3rd child and now I'm three days late. I have taken 2 hpt and both are neg..I don't know what to think or do..is it even possible that I could be pg??? I have all the signs..but I'm suppose to not be able to have any more kids...I'm getting worried
Heyy I havent had a period since july its now september 2nd had unprotected august 8th been dizzy,low back pain, bloated and peeing alot but took 2 hpts that came out negative im so worried and confused
A related discussion, 2 1/2 weeks late neg pregnancy test always shatted was started.
I'm late slight back pain took a preg test negative cig taste bad on and off I have a slight discomfort on left ovary and I felt nauseous last night but I'm  ok still slight lower back pain spotted aug 14 til 22 and went to hospital they said I'm ok no preg but didn't do blood work now all thi I happening wtf! Advise plz
Hey chicas im in the same boat. Havent had a cycle since july 14 its now sept 6. I have headaches and backaches, burping, waves of sickness, using the bathroom alot... But my chest isnt sore at all. Took four epts all negative & about to take the fifth. Am I wasting my time? Is this all in my head?
Yea same here i feel like im going nuts lol took 3 tests all negative almost every symptom except for nausea I never been this late going to the doctor tm morning there better be an explanation for all of this :(
Still nothing no deff answer from the doctor just that I hav fluid in my uterus wtf? So im being put on provera to start it if not then a blood test
hey ladies just been ready all ur comments n just to let u al knw that im 21 feel prego on july 10 2010 n had misscarge on sep 8 2010 then i feel prego strate after bt stil had my peroids n neg on test until i had a misscaqge on 4march 2011 so anything is possable am tryin again n think i mite b bt not due til monday 7 hope i am n everythgng is ok best of luck to u all x
A related discussion, 2 periods missed.. im scared. was started.
hey. im having the same problem. I missed my 2nd period 2 days ago but I took 3 home tests and they all said negative. I urinate atleast 20 times a day my appetite is much more than normal I have gained weight my lower back hurts my breasts are sore and im so tired all the time. I don't understand. my husband and I have actually been trying. I have never been on birth control. im at my witts end.
Hi there, I am 22 and my last period ended on 24 sept/11 I was expecting my next one around. 24 oct and it didn't show up so I took a pregnancy test around the 28oct because I have never missed a period and hardly ever late(29/30 day cycle) nd it was negative.I have had about 6 pregnancy tests since then and now all came out negative. What is going on?I have experienced a few symptoms like frequent urination,fatigue, some nausea and tremendous mood swings also my after my husband and I had sex a few weeks ago(not rough) I experienced some light spotting. I was on the pill for birth control for a few years but I stopped it when I got married about a year ago with no side effects. Is it possible the side effects are just late coming on? Should I make a doctors appointment now? Or wait until I have deffinately missed my second period.
I keep gettin mixed signals, some woman sayif your still negative on these tests after a week of not getting your period to contact your doctor, and some say that hormone levels are just to small ffor the test to pick up on?
What should I do?
What should I do?
A related discussion, help please was started.