Missed 2 periods but negative HTPs....pregnant????
Hello. I am so baffled over my situation and I am hoping someone will have some advice for me. I am 19 years old and have had my period for 9 years now and it has always been regular. I have never missed a period before. My LMP was about July 17th, 2007 and it is now September 23 and I have not had a period since. No light bleeding, no spotting, nothing at all. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex (using withdrawl) and I am not on any form of birth control. I took an HPT a week after my first period was missed and it was NEG. I took another one about two days later, it was NEG. I took another one right around the time of my second missed period and it was still NEG. What is going on with me? I am not under any stress. Never had any "female" problems in the past. I thought for sure I was pregnant when I missed my period since I've never missed before. I am urinating more frequently. I am not one to ever get headaches but the past month I am getting headaches quite often. As far as nausea, I really haven't been nausiated recently, but on and off I was feeling sick to my stomach in the past month. I get tired easily. My breasts were really sore back when I was expecting my first missed period, for about a week or two, but they don't really feel sore now. They feel a little heavy but thats about it. I feel bloated all of the time with occasional pressure and/or slight cramping. I also notice my urine is cloudy most of the time if that means anything. (Not a UTI) Is it possible that I can still be pregnant after the 3 negative HPTs?? I have a doctors appt. Oct. 2 with my OB/GYN. Someone please help!! Thank you!!
Hi... im going threw the same things.. i havent had a period since august 8th..ive taken 4 test all negative and a blood test like a month and a half ago but i still FEEL PREGNANT AND HAVE syms...im goin for an ultrasound but i mean could i really be prego
im going threw the exact same thing...im so confused...the symptoms are one in the same..so do you think it sounds like prego
except my period is 3 MONTHS LATE...And the doc say im perfectly healthy..nothins wrong with me...
keep us posted. i am late by 3 days so far and haveing preggo symptoms. have taken 2 hpt test negative but it might be to early to test so i am going to retest in about a week.
i am 4 days today late on my period  not three
Hello ladies!
I am so glad I found this site and now know that I am not the only one in the world with the same problem. My LMP was on 9/15. I have taken 3 home pregnancy tests that all came back negative. I then went to the Dr. on this past Thursday and did a blood and urine sample that both came back negative. But at the same time, I am having all of the symptoms! (going to the bathroom a lot more,
eating more, headaches, feels like something is pulling on the bottom left side of my stomach!) And when I asked the Dr. why my period hasn't come she laughed and basically said that I was too young for menapause! So could somebody please shed some insight on what is going on? Thank you all!!!
Im not sure if this can help you lessen your confusions but I just want to share something with you since we are definitely in the same boat. My LMP was on 9-13 to date didn't get any signs of period or what so ever....I did my HPT yesterday it came out negative. It was so upsetting after all this symptoms still the same. Some of my friends told me maybe Im just too stressful at work and some says its too early to detect, they said I have to wait for another week or so....I keep my finger X hoping that next time i'll do the test it will be +tive. sometimes miracle could happen.

Good luck to all of you wannabe mom (that goes to me as well :-)...............
hello everyone. i'm w/ ya-all. it's been 11 days sence my LMP. I have taken 3tests all showing negative. i dnt realy have any symptoms other than my breast feel a little bigger and they have a clear fluid that comes out if i sqeeze them. they don't hurt though. my moods are very up and down and i feel like i want to cry. my face is breaking out realy bad and that dsn't even happen when i get my period. i even got a cold sore this week. other than that i dn't feel any diffrent. a few tims i got car sick to. we're trying so hard to get pregnant and some people have told me that if you want to be that bad you can trick your body into thinking you are. i'm so confused do i get a blood test or wait it out. i'm so agrivated w/ not knowing.
I'm also in the same boat. I am 9 days late and taken about 10 HPTs - all BFN. I don't know what to do???
Thank you so much for your response!  Yeah I spoke to my Dr. yesterday and they told me that my blood test came back negative either due to being too early or because my white blood cells were low because of my cold. So they told me to come back in after I get over my cold! I am keeping my fingers crossed as well, and will also keep you in my prayers. Good luck to you. I will keep you posted on my results. As for today I am 15 days late and still nothing! Talk to you soon!
Wow I didn't know there were so many people in my shoes as well.  My period was due Oct. 10th.  I took 4 pregnancy Tests and all are neg.  I went for bloodwork and it was neg.  But I have all the symptoms as well sore boobs, itchy, nausea, tired, pimples, clear odorless discharge all the time etc.
I am always regular and my P comes almost right down to the hour each month. So this is very weird for me.  They are sending me for another test tomorrow but didn't say what for if it is a repeat or a different test.  Good luck to everyone and I hope I am pregnant and it is just strange low levels of HCG.
A related discussion, Can I be preggers? was started.
A related discussion, i need answers was started.
A related discussion, neg hpt was started.
A related discussion, lots neg hpt/blood, ultrasound says sac 5 weeks was started.
A related discussion, pregnacy was started.
A related discussion, AM I PREGNANT????????? was started.
A related discussion, missed 2 periouds but negative blood test and hpt???? was started.
A related discussion, Am I pregnant? was started.
A related discussion, confused was started.
Help!
I've missed my last two periods and I'm on the pill but wen me and my bf had unprotected sex I had missed some tht week. But my HPT's come bck negatove I've took 2 now what should I do I'm realli sure I am I have syptoms like nausea, pains, tiredness, I keep throwing up, frequent urination and others
I was suppose to come on my period April the 15 and now its April the 23. My last period was March the 18, 2011, but I had sex on March 29th through the 2th and its like I still have no sign of period, I took two home pregancy test clue blue, but both of the test was negative. Lol its funny to me cause I have symptoms of a pregancy person like sickness,sleeping a lot,eating more often than I normally do I take my prenatal vitamins everday what should I do I need some advice
I
my last period was on April 3rd. It is now june 20th and no sign of my period. Have been having very dull cramps just for the last two days. I took a blood preg test two weeks ago and came back negative. Today i had a very very light and brown spotting today and am confused. Two days after i had the blood test i had unprotected sex and so i am not sure whether this is implantation bleeding or not. I do not have back pain but i have been getting a little dizzy when i stand up, along with the dull cramps, some constipation, and the brown blood. Im confused..
I am also in the same boat.. I am 1 month and 1/2 late.. Few days before my period was due I was having pinkish discharge for 3 days.. Then it turn to brown for another 4 days.. Nothing heavy just when I wipe.. I am gaining weight my tummy is always upset then when I eat I feel ok.. I have been having lower stomach cramps + back ache+ headache(feel my head like melon) dizziness all the time.. Nauseas sometimes but not vomiting.. I do feel sick but I don't throw up..peeing prequently  And always tired and lately my boyfriend is calling me lazy bum.. I am a really active girl.. I already took 8 hpt and all came out negative.. I got tired of taking them so I assume I am not.. But the symptoms are still here.and if I have to go to the doctor it has to be early in the morning and I always get up late.. I don't wanna spend more money on hpt. I don't really know what is goin with me.. :(
I'm worried I havent had my period.I'm 78 days late,i have all the signs.i took several hpt and all neg. What do I do?
I need some advice.  I am not on day 47 of my cycle and have taken 11 hpt and all are negative.  I have always had irregular periods bu I have never had this long of a stretch before. I have been ttc for 5 months now.  Is it possible to be his late and still not have a postive test?
It ***** not knowing! My last period was in may it is now July 25 & no sign of my period i took two first response pregnancy test last month two weeks after my period was due both come out negative :/
I'm confused! I had 2 periods on June - a week away from each other. Didn't have one in July. It's now august, I've been cramping really bad like I'm on it. Everyday I feel like I'm gonna state but I don't. I have all the symptoms of my normal periods, but no bleeding. I've always had irregular periods so its normal for me to skip, but having these cramps for Oct a week and no bleeding isn't . I taken 2 hpt's and both came out negative. I don't have insurance for a doctor. I just wanna know ways going on. And either start my period, so these cramps have a reason to be here. Or be pregnant.
I am three days late my period was July 9-15 I had sex on my fertility days and the day before Ovualtion still no period lot's of back and pelvis cramps no stress and no symptoms took test negative I have two children three and one year old and nothing like this I stopped w them and than found out I was PG only misscarred once 5 years ago my monthly Cal says my period is due on 6-12 so tomorrow is a month I have not had a period am I pg
Please can I have your advice..
I am on the pill, one that i do not take a break in.. I therefore have not had a period for 5 years. however a few weeks ago I was on anti biotics which may have cancelled out my pill. Lately I have been feeling bloated, I have had brown discharge, heartburn on and off and constant cramps/ach/pain at the bottom of my belly, pressure, slight metallic taste, nausea but not sick and very hormonal, constantly crying over nothing. I have just taken a pregnancy test at home however it is neg, is it possible I could be? Or anything else? Please help me!  
Well I am 10 wks late. My last period was on june 12 it is now aug. 24. I hae take 3 preg. Test but came back neg. I've had some symptoms. Lower back pain, nausea, bloating, lower cramps, constipation, and heartburn. I've had 2 miscarraiges before and all different symptoms for both but then again I tok pregnancy test and they came out negative too. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I took a blood test. I have a dr. Appt Friday and I hope that I get a Big Fat Positive. Wish y'all the best
I'm 2 months late for my period. Keep getting little twinges in my tummy and pretty much a constant headache. I've took 4 hpt's all negative. Every so often I'll get heartburn and feel a little sick. Are these classic preg symptoms? I've had my periods for 11 years and I'm very regular usually. What does everybody think?
Well I am 28 I have never been late on cycle unless I was pregnant. I had a tubes tied 8 yrs ago after my 3rd child and now I'm three days late. I have taken 2 hpt and both are neg..I don't know what to think or do..is it even possible that I could be pg??? I have all the signs..but I'm suppose to not be able to have any more kids...I'm getting worried
Heyy I havent had a period since july its now september 2nd had unprotected august 8th been dizzy,low back pain, bloated and peeing alot but took 2 hpts that came out negative im so worried and confused
A related discussion, 2 1/2 weeks late neg pregnancy test always shatted was started.
I'm late slight back pain took a preg test negative cig taste bad on and off I have a slight discomfort on left ovary and I felt nauseous last night but I'm  ok still slight lower back pain spotted aug 14 til 22 and went to hospital they said I'm ok no preg but didn't do blood work now all thi I happening wtf! Advise plz
Hey chicas im in the same boat. Havent had a cycle since july 14 its now sept 6. I have headaches and backaches, burping, waves of sickness, using the bathroom alot... But my chest isnt sore at all. Took four epts all negative & about to take the fifth. Am I wasting my time? Is this all in my head?
Yea same here i feel like im going nuts lol took 3 tests all negative almost every symptom except for nausea I never been this late going to the doctor tm morning there better be an explanation for all of this :(
Still nothing no deff answer from the doctor just that I hav fluid in my uterus wtf? So im being put on provera to start it if not then a blood test
hey ladies just been ready all ur comments n just to let u al knw that im 21 feel prego on july 10 2010 n had misscarge on sep 8 2010 then i feel prego strate after bt stil had my peroids n neg on test until i had a misscaqge on 4march 2011 so anything is possable am tryin again n think i mite b bt not due til monday 7 hope i am n everythgng is ok best of luck to u all x
A related discussion, 2 periods missed.. im scared. was started.
hey. im having the same problem. I missed my 2nd period 2 days ago but I took 3 home tests and they all said negative. I urinate atleast 20 times a day my appetite is much more than normal I have gained weight my lower back hurts my breasts are sore and im so tired all the time. I don't understand. my husband and I have actually been trying. I have never been on birth control. im at my witts end.
Hi there, I am 22 and my last period ended on 24 sept/11 I was expecting my next one around. 24 oct and it didn't show up so I took a pregnancy test around the 28oct because I have never missed a period and hardly ever late(29/30 day cycle) nd it was negative.I have had about 6 pregnancy tests since then and now all came out negative. What is going on?I have experienced a few symptoms like frequent urination,fatigue, some nausea and tremendous mood swings also my after my husband and I had sex a few weeks ago(not rough) I experienced some light spotting. I was on the pill for birth control for a few years but I stopped it when I got married about a year ago with no side effects. Is it possible the side effects are just late coming on? Should I make a doctors appointment now? Or wait until I have deffinately missed my second period.
I keep gettin mixed signals, some woman sayif your still negative on these tests after a week of not getting your period to contact your doctor, and some say that hormone levels are just to small ffor the test to pick up on?
What should I do?
What should I do?
A related discussion, help please was started.