Pregnancy Expert Forum
Missed Period, but negative Pregnancy Test
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Missed Period, but negative Pregnancy Test

Hi

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 6 months with no success. My periods are never a day late and always come every 30 days. I was due on my period on the 2nd April but to date have not had anything.

We had intercource on my ovulation date but have done two pregnancy tests and are both negative.
The first test was done 5 days after my due date and the second a few days ago but neither came back positive.

When i was first started my periods when i was 16/17 i had 2 V shape pieces of skin like substence left on my sanitary towell and im a little concerned that this is something abnormal which is preventing us from getting pregnant?

Could i be pregnant as i have been having some pregnancy symptoms but not sure if they are real or just my mind playing tricks with me or what do you recommend the best thing is i do?

PLEASE HELP!