Pregnancy Expert Forum
Mucinex D
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Mucinex D

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone has taken Mucinex D while TTC and got pregnant?
A girlfriend of mine told me to take Robitussin, so I went a bought some and it doesn't have guaifenesin in it while is suppose to help thin out your cervical mucus so I saw that I had Mucinex D left over so I was going to try and see if that works this month. I have 5 of them so I will start taking it on the 15 and stop taking it on the 19th. But if anyone has heard of Mucinex D working in helping get pregnant let me know! Thank you for your help.
Related Discussions
242596_tn?1192429549
Hello,

There is no literature supporting its use in the way you are attempting.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
3 Comments
Blank
327321_tn?1213388170
Yea I took it Mucinex wit a guaifenesin of 1200mg and I am now 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant! Also preseed and alot of prayer. I was in TTC for 2 years. It will happen for you. hope this helped
rachel
Blank
199914_tn?1295893647
Well I was thinking about starting it tomorrow BUT I have been having ALOT of CM the past couple of days so I think I'm just going to not try it this month and see what happens. But thank you for answering to my post it helps with I get answers! and they are good answers =)
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank