Pregnancy Expert Forum
Mucinex D

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Mucinex D

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone has taken Mucinex D while TTC and got pregnant?
A girlfriend of mine told me to take Robitussin, so I went a bought some and it doesn't have guaifenesin in it while is suppose to help thin out your cervical mucus so I saw that I had Mucinex D left over so I was going to try and see if that works this month. I have 5 of them so I will start taking it on the 15 and stop taking it on the 19th. But if anyone has heard of Mucinex D working in helping get pregnant let me know! Thank you for your help.

There is no literature supporting its use in the way you are attempting.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
Yea I took it Mucinex wit a guaifenesin of 1200mg and I am now 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant! Also preseed and alot of prayer. I was in TTC for 2 years. It will happen for you. hope this helped
rachel
Well I was thinking about starting it tomorrow BUT I have been having ALOT of CM the past couple of days so I think I'm just going to not try it this month and see what happens. But thank you for answering to my post it helps with I get answers! and they are good answers =)