Pregnancy Expert Forum
Naked dry humping possible pre-*** - chances she is pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Hi, there. I posted this in one of the free forums and got some comforting replies, so I thought I'd ask you to get your thoughts as its been 5 days already:

On Thursday (5 days ago) my girl and i dry humped and we were both naked. she is a virgin and we dry humped and i had my pe**s around her vagina around and near her vagina (maybe on top of it) but dont think i penetrated at all, maybe a tiny bit, but that was probably more of a "push" and not an insertion..

we were both drunk and both dont remember a lot but dont think we penetrated because she would have felt that while being a virgin. Is it too late for her to take the 'morning after pill' or what are the chances or her being pregnant???? i dont even remember if i had pre-***, but i DEFINITELY DIDN'T c**.

please let me know your thoughts and im freaking out. I always freak out about this stuff and sometimes (more than often as i've learned from the past) i always think of the worst situation and just freak out too much..

thank you

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/Pregnant-without-penetration-PLEASE-RESPOND/show/1902138#post_8860765
Tags: Pregnancy, pregnant, Vagina, am i pregnant, precum, Pre-Cum, pre cum, dry hump, naked, naked dry hump, dry humping naked, benadrylhumping, no penetration, candidal far
Hi!
I apologize, I am not sure why your question was missed.  Sometimes they don't get loaded into my "in box".  Pertaining to you question about the morning after pill.  The pill is most effective if taken within 24-48 hours but can be taken up to 120 hours after the event and can still be effective.
Condoms are also a good idea!
Good luck!
Dr B
I don't think that is possiable yes I wasn't a virgin when me and my fiance got together but a one of my relationships tried getting me pregnant and couldnt. I got with my fiance and well I was expanded a lot more down there then the other and a month later I was pregnant she can't be pregnant unless u penetrate
Thanks.
Just wondering if there's going to be a "pregnancy expert" respond as this is the pregnancy expert forum.
Where is the expert answer?
Hi there,

Just wanted to post a reminder that people post here to get an answer/opinion from our Expert.  

Please be supportive and helpful should you decide to answer.

Thanks!

Steph
Thank you.
Will there be an Expert answering this question? I posted it about 10 days ago.

Thanks.
Yes she cant still get pregnant. Its a known fact that the liquid released when u preejaculate may contain sperm. And...  She can get pregnant while being a virgin . The Hyman is made of a porous tissue. Your little guys can swim and fight a good fight through this tissue. Doesn't mean you should freak out, but you also dont know what happened. Its too late for the morning after pill. This has become a wait and see situation.  
Is there going to be an Expert answering this?
Hi, can you please have an Expert answer this? Thank you.
Hi - we are checking with our doctor, and hope you get a response soon.

Anyone other than the doctor shouldn't be answering this.

Thanks,

Emily
Thank you.
No problem. Thanks for the reply.

What about the main question I had asked? I would like to get your expert answer on that more importantly. Thanks.
I want to disagree with the person who posted that you cant get pregnant without penetration. It is entirely possible. If you had ejaculated anywhere near the vagina it would be possible. Sperm are powerful swimmers! The chances are rarer, but still possible. Pre-ejaculate contains a small amount of sperm, so be cautious next time, wear a condom.
You cannot get pregnant from dry humping. You have to have intercourse. That means your penis would of had to be in her vagina for her to have a chance of being pregnant and you would of had to ***. Dry humping doesn't get you pregnant
I think your doctor answer was the expert.