Pregnancy Expert Forum
Need your help please!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Need your help please!!

I dont have a doctors appointment until the 20. So need your help. I had unprotected sex the 20 of April and in may 3 I got my period is was 4-5 days. Then i started to have brown blood for a couples days after my period. on the 20th of May I started to bleed a little for one day. Then it went away and it was brown for a couple days. Then on june 3 i started to bleed again but just a little bit like last time. Then brown. Whats going on with my body? I did take four pregnancy test and they were all positive. So why im i bleeding? Has this happen to any of you? And how many weeks do you think i am?
It could just be implantation bleeding.  I believe the rule of thumb is if you fill a pad in an hour go to thehhospital othereise its most likely normal.
Did you take a test before your period in may or after? You can have some bleeding and spotting after conception..the brown blood indicates old blood so if you are pregnant it may just been from implantation. Have you had any other symptoms?
I took them after. Like in the middle of May. My back just hurts and I get headache's sometimes. I wish I had more symptoms.. Is it normal not to have symptoms?
Some have no symptoms it just depends. Headaches are common.
I just found out I'm pregnant monday. My period isn't due til sunday so I'm not even 4 weeks. But I too am bleeding. I've been bleeding since monday. Its brownish. Well I guess I wouldn't call it bleeding just spotting. But its completely normal. So relax and enjoy being pregnant! Congrats :)
Thanks, I'll try
:)
It sounds like what you're having is implantation bleeding.
Accordin to ur period u r 5 goin on 6wks.. this friday u should be 6wks..
Most likely the period you thought you had was implantation bleeding... They count how far you are by the first day of your last period which you ovulate around 14 days after your period so I would say at least 8-9 weeks I conceived on may 14 which I am 7 weeks because my last period was April 30. As long as your pain isn't really bad and you are bleeding a lot you should be ok