Pregnancy Expert Forum
Not sure if I should test
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Not sure if I should test

I posted this on the third: Hi all, well, I have not charted this month, decided to let mother nature take its; coarse. Don'y know whaen or if I ovulated, as I have irregular cycles. I do know that I am on CD 23 though. Anyways, I have been having a gouty clear yellow like discharge for a couple of days now. I only hav eit when I wipe. This morning, It was white like and pink when I wiped.After, DH and I BD, it was painful, I nearly jumped out of the bed as if he was hitting my cervix or it was unusually low or something. No I am sitting here and my itty bitty boobies are throbbing. . I don't want to think to much into anything, anyone experience anything like this?

Today is CD 26, no PMS to speak of, On CD 14 I had light brown mucus when I wiped, nothing since then, aside form mild left sided cramping and back pain.
If you suspect a possible pregnancy, do you get your normal AF symptoms, or do you just wait to miss AF, I don't know when to expect it as I am irregular. Anyways, have a good day. and thank you for putting up with me.