Pregnancy Expert Forum
Pelvic pain/burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Pelvic pain/burning

I'm 17 weeks and I keep getting this really bad pain and burning sensation in my pelvic/vagina (upper part). This is my first pregnancy so I don't know what this could be but it will hurt so bad to the point I can barely walk or move.

Anyone else ever had this happen or know what it could be? I'm really starting to worry. :( If it doesn't stop soon I'm going to the hospital..
Sounds like a UTI. Take a bath in baking soda...make sure to spread ur labia and soak good. Get u some monistat cream and apply. I'd do this til u get to the Doc.
Hmm.. I didn't think it would be a UTI, I had one when I was around 4 weeks and it was nothing like this, I didn't show any signs of one. I'll try it though, anything to get this pain to stop.
Its either uti or your very dehydrated.  Which can turn into a uti. I get that same pain when I get dehydrated because I have had uti and kidney infection growing up so im prone to get them so my ob doctor said I need to drink about 12 glasses of water a day and craneberry juice is good for you too just make sue it 100% juice
Maybe. The doctors office is gonna have my ob call me tomorrow to see what she wants to do. I'll pick up some cranberry juice next time I'm at the store. If I have a UTI it must be worse then the first one because I had no signs of one before.
I don't think that's a UTI, I get those like 5 times a year.  They burn while urinating and you'll have a frequent need to pee.  Also, cranberry juice is only preventative, it can't fix a UTI.  My sister started getting the same vaginal pain at 16 weeks and it hurt to walk or move too much.  I think it's normal, check with your doctor.
It's stretching of ligament and muscles. I am 18 weeks and get them a,lot. To the point I am frozen in same position for awhile. It's common.
Hi,I'm new to this whole thing ikno its kind of off the subject but I'm 6wks an for two days I've been hurtn like cramping bad,I have a two year old son I was 8wks wen I found out with him but I didn't feel like this very early..I'm always very hungry I'm picky I'm always wanting ice..twins run in my family my sister are twins but one didn't make it I never gotten to meet her she was adopted..can yak plz give me sum answers,an sorry for posting on your question.
My boyfriends step mom said it could be everything stretching and stuff too. I'm just waitiing for my ob to call me back today and let me know.

Kittyt - Its fine, I don't mind. But every pregnancy is different. This is my first pregnancy and at 3 weeks (didnt know I was pregnant yet) but I started getting cramps and some pregnancy symptoms. If you're to concerned about the cramps, talk to your doctor.
So I never posted an update after I went to the doctors and we found out that my baby is on the left side sitting on my uterus which is causing a lot of my pain and she said some of it is probably also everything stretching, getting bigger and stuff to make room for baby.