Pregnancy Expert Forum
Please answer me

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Please answer me
I had my regular period from 1/31/13 to 2/4/13 witch is normal. so then march 2nd 2013 i started my period and it  normal then two days later 3/4/13 notthing at all so i took a first response digital pregnatecy test and it posted up yes pregnate then i started spotting a couple hours later. was this spotting just the last of my menstel cycle???
Hi!
If you were my  patient, I would ask you to come in for a blood test--I would want to check a quantitative beta hcg level today and then repeat in 48
hours to see what is going on--if you have a positive home test, SOMETHING is happening--certainly a normal pregnancy is the most likely and most desirable possibility, but  a miscarriage or tubal pregnancy should be ruled out.
Call your doctor ASAP and Good luck!
Dr B
It couldve been
It could just be implantation bleeding. Which is very common and easily to mistake for a period sometimes...read up on it....probably nothing serious but mention it to your doctor on your first prenatal visit
I was on BC for 3 months then Dec 21 to Jan 2 I started my cycle . I skip Feb, but I had sex Feb 16 and I never came back on, but I start spotting around mar 5 & 6 then it stopped and now I have a lot of white discharge in my panties. And my boobs hurt and have headaches but no morning sicknesses and mood swings.
I not on any birth control. But i have the discharge to my boob are hurting mood swings tired alot lately gaining weigh past couple days ive had headaches i go tuesday for bloodwork to see if i am pregnate ive had 1 positive on a Firsr response digital and 5 negitives four on dollar store ones and one from a grocery store.
I had my period the 31 of jan i was suppose to start 24 of feb. I had sex on the 6,7,9,10 of feb. Now it is march 15 and still no bleeding. In novrmber i had a cyst and in dec i bleed for a full month. Could i be pregnant or could the cyst keep me from having my period. Took tests for the past two weeks but it was neg. Help please
I had a faint negative also, on home pregnancy test! But it was a little too early
I started my period Januart 31st and ended febuary 4th 2013 then in march i started march 2nd and it was normal the the 4th i took a shower around noon wanst bleeding so i didnt put in a tempon waited until four to see if there was any bleeding and nope there wast. I took a nap around 8pm that night woke up and still no bleeding and i had a first response digital pregnancy test so i took it and within a minute it read YES+ but when i wiped from peeing it was a light pink color not red though light pink and it continuted for two days and ended the 7th and but now ive taken six all together and five said negitive