Pregnancy Expert Forum
Positve or negative

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Positve or negative

I have been ttc since august yeterday i took a first response pregnancy test and in the 3 minutes showed up a super faint almost shafiwy line. U could see it better if heldup i the light. i also bled a tiny bit. usually my petiod comes in heavily not so long afrer but nothing no period. i took a clerblue test and it was negative. am i pregnant or not? After concieving my first on the pill u would think it wouldnt be so hard.
HI!
If you were my patient, I would do a blood pregnancy test.  It is possible that you are very early and the values are just borderline right now.  IF that is the case, waiting a few days and being certain to use the first morning urine will help.  It is also possible that you have had a very early miscarriage--one that would normally not be detected, except by super sensitive pregnancy tests.  The third possibility is that you aren't and weren't pregnant.  Do another test in a few days, or get the blood test.
Good luck!
Dr B
I would wait another week or so and take another test.
Some tests dont show immediately!
I could not figure out how to post a comment on your profile. I found out I have endometriosis about a year ago by having the laproscopic surgery done. I have had a lot of pain problems. Ive taken ibuprofen, advil, etc. and I use a heating pad and back cream to try to help the pain. I cant get in to see a doctor because the new patient wait is so long. I dont know what I should do. Im also on the three month birth control shot and Ive been bleeding for about two or so weeks now and im not suppose to.
Thank you for your time.
Ive kinda got the same problems, I may or may not be pregnant. I had a faint line on one and then nothing on the other one I took later. People keep telling me that maybe I miscarried but the only bleeding I had was 2 weeks before my period, extra light one day, and now I am two weeks late. Making me like 4 weeks tops. SO i am just gonna take care of myself and wait, since I don't have insurance and no job so I cant really go to the doctor.
Im so sorry to hear that!
Hiii,
The key to falling pregnant is understanding when you are ovulating Ovulation test to make it easier to accurately predict your ovulation date.  
Hi.  I'm 22 weeks pregnant with baby number Five..  Was a huge surprise.  Anyway I know my body.  new the signs ended up taking a total of five tests bcuz i knew soo early one test said yes then no responsibility no. Soo important finally waited a week more and it got darker and a full actual period never started.  I'd wait a few more days retest or go to your drs for blood work.  Good luck let us know :))
We took tests and tests just to make sure and they said negative except for one. I startted feeling a lil weird a week later so we went to the doc and they tested me I had a sec faint line he sent me for blood tests the next day and they said my tests came back the quickest they have ever seen and it was a big positive in the middle of the paper I was 6 weeks pregnant with my lil jammy(:
I would say wait,,I had a miscarriage last year and I'm currently pregnant 5weeks I believe and my tests came back dark lines and all positive.. Give it another week and try again.. Wish you the best of luck ..
How long have u missed ur period?
I have recently been confirmed by blood test that I'm 6 weeks pregnant. This will be my third.  Prior to blood tests I had done 7 home urine tests an ALL 7 said negative. My body was telling me different I was tired moody an just feeling not right so off to the drs I went an yep positive. Tests can be wrong sometimes an I was told once the u can get get a false negative but never a false positive not sure how true that is though. Thanks