Pregnancy Expert Forum
Pragnant?? please help in pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Pragnant?? please help in pain

Okay, I am 20, my partner and i had sex a week before my period and he pulled out and then we had sex the day of my period...I had my hole pered but 3 days before we had sex day ove my pered i am alwasys hungery and felt like i have a empty feeling then i got my pered. but i am still feel like i am hungery all the time empty feeling and my back started to heurt. laying down helps with my back and makes me fell like i am not hungery. i am tyered and very hot temp wise. i feel sick once in a while and dissy. I been looking up test online if i am Pragent and they all say that i am not or something saying that i my have cancer...that is something that i dont wont to hear...i dont know what to do my back herts llike crazy and my stomic herts :-s please help me so i know what to do...I also having brown discharge more then normal as well please help
Hi!
Filoe is totally correct in her advice to you!
If you were my patient, I would start with a pregnancy test.  
After that, the work up would depend on whether the test was positive or not.
If the test was positive and you are pregnant, that could explain almost all of your symptoms.  If the test is negative, We would have to sort the symptoms out one by one.
Good luck!
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Sweety the only thing you have to do is see a doctor, that is the only thing that will help you.