Pregnancy Expert Forum
Precum fingering pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Precum fingering pregnancy

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I had his precum on my fingers when I stuck my finger into my vagina. Is there a possibilty I could be pregnant? This happened three days ago and right during my ovulation period. I'm 17 years old and my parents don't even know I have a boyfriend, much less that I've been so physical so it's freaking me out. Please help!
Hi!
It IS possible to get pregnant that way, but pretty unlikely.  If you were my patient, I would advise you to wait and see if you have a normal period this month.  If NOT then, you need to take a pregnancy test.  ALSO, I would be concerned that things may progress even farther with your relationship.  I would mention Plan B (emergency birth control-it has different names in different countries).
You may also want to consider a regular form of birth control.  We often prescribe pills to teenagers to regulate their cycles or reduce period pain.  If you have either of these, you might be able to get your mom to take you to her doctor(?)

Good luck!
Dr B
Yesterday my boyfriend came very close to fingering me, he rubbed my pubic bone hard then placed his hand inside my pants and touched my vagina i stopped him straight away. When he was rubbing my bone it was with pajama bottoms on and a pad cuz im on my period. Ive been like this for 2 months on and off worry. Any chance im pregnant? I need a really good answer.
p.s. I've been getting all my periods and i took a test and it was negative.
And i was also wondering if sperm is killed after washing hands with soap and water?
Sorry its just i've no one to really ask. Im going to counselling because everyone tells me its not possible that i'm 100% safe. I just need advice from a doctor could you help?
Dear Flowers,

The mom in me is saying "if you are too freaking out this bad, you may be too young to deal with these issues"

That aside...you are not likely to get pregnant while on your period (though it is possible). You are not likely to get pregnant via fingering unless your bf has just deposited sperm on his figers. Yes, washing his hands with soap and water after contact with his sperm and before touching you will most likely kill the sperm.

I am guessing you don't feel comfortable talking to your mom about birth control...but please make sure you use condoms. Perhaps, as the doctor suggested to the original poster above, your could talk to your mom about getting on birth control to regulate your cycles or reduce period pain.

Christine