Pregnancy Expert Forum
Pregnancy ?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pregnancy ?

If someone was 184.0 wen they got pregnant wen do u suppose they would start showing?
603463 tn?1220630455
HI!
If you were my patient, I would probably tease you a bit about your question. First, I am assuming that you mean pounds and not years as I thought when I first looked at this.  Second, there would be a lot of difference depending on height--if you were 5'0 or 6'0.  An honest answer would be that most average woman "pop out" when they are about 16-20 weeks along.
LOTS of variables though!
Good luck!
Dr B
4 Comments
Blank
That's a hard question, everyone is different and show at different times no matter what they weigh
Blank
I was 128 lbs and 5' 3 " pre-pregnancy and I didn't start showing til after 20-25 weeks and even then it depended on what I wore. I got so frustrated with people telling me I didn't look pregnant..
Blank
I was 123 pounds and 5'5 (ish) pre pregnancy.  started showing at about 13 weeks. I don't know why you are so keen to show? I don't hate it, but i'd rather avoid my clothes not fitting anymore and everyone going on about how fat and gross I am now. It only matters that you know your pregnant and baby is healthy!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703