Pregnancy Expert Forum
Pregnancy from Ejaculation Drip
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pregnancy from Ejaculation Drip

Greetings, I did a really stupid thing and I am looking for a medical/scientfic answer. I met a woman and we fooled around mostly just fingering. After a while she asked me to ejaculate on her back. I did and went and grabbed a towel to wipe it off her back. Some *** had dripped into her rear crack and may have got near her vagina before it was wiped off. I am not positive but it may have come in contact with the outside of her vagina. This was all from behind before it was wiped up. She took a shower afterwards but I am very nervous. I understand that normally there needs to be penetration and the sperm need to get pushed through the cervix. However, what is the likelihood from a pregnancy resulting from this action? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
603463_tn?1220630455
HI!
If your partner was my patient, I would advise her that there is very minimal chance of a pregnancy  occurring from this episode. However, because the chance is not zero, I would also encourage her to use emergency contraception which is available without a prescription for any one 17 or older. It is effective for up to 120 hours after the contact.

Hope this helps!

E;aome
2 Comments
Blank
It was. I wish I could get ahold of her. What makes this incident minimal? Thanks!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now