Pregnancy Expert Forum
Pregnancy mutual masturbation
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pregnancy mutual masturbation

Dear Dr,

I am a 37 year old male and met a lady in a bar the other night. We went back to mine and I freshened up in the bathroom including washing and therefore touching my penis. We briefly performed oral sex on eachother but she was on her period so I stopped almost immediately. We then masturbated eachother. I did not come and I never seem to produce any precum. Because i have touched/washed my penis and then fingered her a couple of minutes later I am frantic with worry about getting her pregnant and it is all I can think about. Is there a risk or am I mad?

Thanks.

Billy.
Related Discussions
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
There are a couple of things going in your favor.  Firstly, you mention that your "contact" was having her menstrual period at the time of your encounter.  That should make her relatively unfertile.  Secondly, some recent data suggests that contrary to popular belief, there probably are NOT any sperm in the pre-ejaculate seminal fluid.  Both of these factors in combination should make it extremely unlikely that your "contact" would become pregnant.  The absolute best information would be a negative pregnancy test, of course.
I won't lecture you on the use of condoms--I'm sure you know their advantages.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker