Pregnant??
We are trying for another child, I got my period on the correct day but I only bled one day..could I be pregnant? My stomach has been feeling a little different the past two weeks. Just curious..thank you
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend doing a pregnancy test.  Certainly the shorter than normal period could be a sign of something!
Good luck!
Dr B
Take a test in a couple days and if it's negative wait a couple more and do another or call your doctor and ask for a blood test if you really believe you are. Everyone's hCg levels are different. I didn't know till I was almost 2 months with my first. Hope that helps. Spotting is different for everyone too. I didn't have spotting with my first and had 3 days of spotting with my second.