Pregnancy Expert Forum
Progesterone Levels and Lack of Breast Pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Progesterone Levels and Lack of Breast Pain

Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks pregnant. My HCG levels are great and have been doubling up until a week ago (haven't gotten them checked since then). My progesterone levels are a concern though. My mid luteal progesterone level was 9.1 so the doctor went ahead and put me on a progesterone supplement just in case I got pregnant because it was a little bit lower than they wanted. My next progesterone test at 4 weeks and 4 days was 18.1. The next at 5 weeks was 13.8. The doctor upped my dosage of progesterone to 200mg 3x per day at that point and 3 days later they rechecked and it was at 21. That recheck was conducted 4 days ago. My first concern is the fluctuation and if this ever happens and things turn out ok. My second concern is that I haven't had any breast pain in 4 days so I'm worried that the progesterone has dropped. Should I be concerned?