Progesterone Levels and Lack of Breast Pain
Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks pregnant. My HCG levels are great and have been doubling up until a week ago (haven't gotten them checked since then). My progesterone levels are a concern though. My mid luteal progesterone level was 9.1 so the doctor went ahead and put me on a progesterone supplement just in case I got pregnant because it was a little bit lower than they wanted. My next progesterone test at 4 weeks and 4 days was 18.1. The next at 5 weeks was 13.8. The doctor upped my dosage of progesterone to 200mg 3x per day at that point and 3 days later they rechecked and it was at 21. That recheck was conducted 4 days ago. My first concern is the fluctuation and if this ever happens and things turn out ok. My second concern is that I haven't had any breast pain in 4 days so I'm worried that the progesterone has dropped. Should I be concerned?
HI!
It is very common for the progesterone level  to fluctuate.  Your numbers are all pretty good.  If you were my patient, the next test I would do would be a transvaginal ultrasound.
Once the heartbeat is seen, chances are excellent that  you will carry the pregnancy.
Unless you have a history of lots of miscarriages, it already sounds like you will do well.
Keep the faith!
Dr B