Pregnancy Expert Forum
Scared!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Scared!
OK.My gf started her period on 20.11.We had unprotected sex on 01.12 like 1 Am.First time we were with clothes she gave me oral and i came after that i went to the toilet and peed.then 30-40 mns later we had sex again this time real penetration but i am %100 sure i did not come in as i even came 2 seconds after i pulled out.What r the chances she cd get pregnant fropm precum considering i ahd peedafter the frst one?
Pulling out method doesn't work, so there is a chance :)
Yes but is it likely?
Just don't take chances like that u can definitely get pregnant if your not using birth control.
Barely.a.chance. Barely. The sperm wold be weak.
If you don't want a baby USE protection FFS
It does depends on the quality of your precum ;)
90% shell be fine.... but save yourself the stress in future and use protection
If she is pregnant, support her throughout the pregnancy and become a good dad.

If she is not, maybe consider other ways to show your love. If you are that scared of a baby you shouldnt be having sex. For one thing contraception doesnt always work, even if properly administered. And over a longer period of time the chances of getting pregnant are higher.

Pulling out carries a low chance of not working, but she should still take an hpt.
My boyfriend jacked off four time the day I got preganat there is a possibility.
Hey guys,

My gf just called me and said her period started yesterday night(1 week earlier than regular).Can 1 week early period start be a sing of pregnancy?(She called me to say that this is teh proof she s not prego)
I completely agree with rach_Whitley, sounds like you were thinking with your penis! If you don't want or not ready for a baby take the appropriate measures to prevent pregnancy. Please don't feel attacked its just that there is too much of this these days. And what about your girlfriend, does she want a baby? Why isn't she protecting herself. Baby's are a wonderful blessing for those who want them. Good luck dude.
It is 100% possible to get pregnant for the "pull out" method.  If you really don't want to have a baby, there are a million and one types of birth control methods out there....try one for crying out loud.  A little bit of sex ed. might serve you well.