Pregnancy Expert Forum
Slight abdominal pain :(

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Slight abdominal pain :(
Hi, I am 10 weeks, 2 days and I have been having reoccurring abdominal pain on my right side.  I have had nausea since I found out I was expecting (at 5 weeks), but no vomiting.  When I eat something, the pain goes away.  Do you think that this is normal?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the nausea is definitely within the scope of normal.  Eating often relieves symptoms of nausea, and most women find that keeping a little something in their stomachs helps them feel better.  The pain is something I would want to investigate.
Possibly with ultrasound, depending upon where it is.  So many symptoms can be normal during pregnancy, but it is usually a good idea to check things out.
Good luck!
Dr B
I think u should get it checked out just to make sure.
Definitely call your doctor. It could be your gall bladder or something like that.
When I was pregnant with my son I has it seems the same pains also,  after I has him I found out it was my gallbladder and had it removed 6 weeks after I had him.   So I would get it checked out....