Pregnancy Expert Forum
This *****

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

This *****

It's not fair... All I want to do is be a mother with my 10 year relationship with my girlfriend. I know it's to soon to do a test. She is in her 6 day before her period we took a test this morning and nothing still one line :( she had this brownish stuff on her pad and we don't know what it was she has been crampin off and on she said her breast hurt alittle but don't know if this is she is pregnant or if she is getting ready to start...
It does suck because a lot of pregnancy symptoms are the same as period symptoms. Try to stay positive and I wish you two the best of luck that she is pregnant :)
Thank you we did insemination and it's like I don't know if it took I really hope she is
Avatar n tn
Try to wait 5-6 days after. I understand the frustration and I'll be praying for you ladies. God bless
I assume that she was doing ovulation tests and that puts the odds in your favor. And if it didn't take there is always next month :)  
Spotting and light cramping is normal when a fertilized egg attaches itself. It's been a few days since your post, have you done another test yet? I wish you both luck!
Avatar n tn
Sonetimes when u wAnt it so bad u have more severe pms symptoms or u start looking for symptoms when, try to relax and her to esp stress of wanting n pressure can delay a period , so that eill be more what if n more stress ; ) good luck