Pregnancy Expert Forum
Tubal Ligation clamps procedure
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Tubal Ligation clamps procedure

Hello, im very concerned because I had my tubal ligation done in 07 it wasn't the normal procedure it was this thing called a clamp which is total new to me, after my 3rd child and now it is 2011 and I finally have sex with my other and he thinks its ok to be free an ejeculate inside me after almost 4yrs. Now im experiencing symptons of pregnancy like lower back pains lower abdominal pains tenderness in my breast and even nauseusness. I going crazy cuz these are the same signs with my3 other children. Is it possible for me to be pregnant.
Related Discussions
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
You don't need to worry unless you miss your period OR have a positive test.
IT IS possible to become pregnant after a tubal ligation, but they are about 99.4% safe.
Good luck!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
1547578_tn?1305844139
I had my tubes clamped in 05 two years after my daughter was born and I have been experiencing the same symptoms you are and a missed one period and recently I saw blood on just the tissue after wiping and little spotting it lasted for a day and  half . I will see my gyn dr on Monday .  I would call your doctor and make a appointment .
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now