Very High HCG level of a 3month pregnant lady at just 6weeks Pregnant Irregular Sac Baby has a slow Heartbeat of 94-110
Now i have had as of last week some spotting with very light pms symptoms that have been off and on since before i found out i was pregnant and told that is normal,the spotting stopped last week but started again last night and we went to the ER they did an ultrasound to find out i had an abnormal shape sac the baby does have a heartbeat but they said on the low side should be about 140 on up and this one is between 94 and 110 I also had blood test done and was found to have an abnormal high hcg level of that of a woman 3months pregnant and not 6weeks like the ultra sound measured me in at.They pretty much told me to go home and wait it out for a miscarriage do i have any hope at all of a blessed outcome or should i be prepared for the worst?Has anybody ever had a good pregnancy after finding out such things?My spotting from yesterday has stopped,i also had spotting in previous pregnancies that was fine and i had healthy babies.
All the very best to each of you
Thanks for your answers!!!
Hi!
The most worriesome thing that you mention is the irregular sac shape.  I have certainly seen good outcomes from babies with low heart rates initially.  I have also learned not to put too much weight on the hcg level.

If you were my patient, I would re-ultrasound in one week to see if there has been appropriate growth, and any increase in the heart rate.

In the meantime, I would encourage cautious optimism.

Hope this helps!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.