Pregnancy Expert Forum
Very confused...Please Help

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Very confused...Please Help

I am not on any birth control and took no morning after pill....I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the last day of my period which was September 28th 2013 He pulled out but I have had a child in the past from pre *** LOL....(6 days after) On the 4th of October I notice pink discharge when I wipe myself...It was very light, it later looked brown on underwear not enough for a pad or anything it only lasted about 3 days...1 week after this I get cramps in my lower abdomen, 1 time very bad, woke me up in the middle of the night.. Now 1 week before my period is due I have been having a white milky discharge and now my period is due in 5 days time. I have been having mild cramps throughout the month. I did have diarrhea a few days after the spotting. I did vomit and had nausea while I was spotting but I thought that was because I had a bad flu (Cough, sore throat, blocked nose and temperature) I took a test today and it was negative but I feel it was too early...I never thought it could be pregnancy but I searched online and saw implantation bleeding and thought OMG this is what it could be. I have never spotted before ever and I have had a regular 27-29 day cycle for the past 3 months. Thanks for your help
I'm no professional, but you definitely COULD be pregnant.  But it probably is too early to test.  But, I would also get tested to rule out the possibility of an STD.  I would think if your hormone levels aren't high enough to show a positive yet, you probably wouldn't have much for symptoms.  But that's just my speculation, everyone is different.  I would definitely recommend you call your doctor and get tested for an STD.
Also look at the possibility of having ovarian cysts.
Thanks so much for your reply. I did have a vaginal swab test done the 2nd day of the spotting as i was curious if it was an STD eventhough there was no pain or itching or any discomfort and it came back all clear although I didn't test for pregnancy.  I did a home pregnancy test this morning which is 20 days after we had sex.  I guess I will wait until Friday for my period to come. It's due on Wednesday. X
for a definite pregnancy testing,ask your OB for blood draw test for pregnancy.
That's the same thing I done I was surely pregnant too take test sounds like u are
Good luck to u
sounds similar to me.I am 23. I recently had a laproscopic cholecystectomy on September 7. I have since asked the surgeon about this dizziness and nausea i began to get about for weeks later after running blood tests he said it was not surgery related. My dizziness had since faded and i now have extremely tender nipples. Bad migranes (migraines) (migraines) and hungry a lot even blurred vision. My period was supposed to come on october 25. I have always been regular 28 day cycles since i was 11. However this time was different i started with very light barely there pink blood on the 23 i only knew it was there when iwiped then it stopped the very next day it was the same didn't even need a panty liner. I took a home test and negative. Late Wednesday it picked up and here i am Sunday and its dark red and still on. This makes day seven i usually only have five days only staying out really heavy and dark and ends brownish and light. What can this be could i be pregnant our having a miscarriage?