Pregnancy Expert Forum
Weird movements and discharge

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Weird movements and discharge

Me and someone has sex 36 weeks ago and thought I was Pregnant but had a home test and a pap smear and they both said I wasn't but I have been feeling weird movement like I'm being kicked from the inside and my stomach got a little bigger and harder. Now I pm having like a mucusy and brown discharge I had alot of the mucusy stuff a couple days ago and it has died down but the brown is still here but not alot and I am on depo and have been and i never have a period on depo and never have had the mucus looking stuff like this before. What do you think this might be?
And also I have been having really bad cramps off n on
Hello there, I myself had the same happen and it does sound like there is a chance that you are pregnant. A few questions though, or at least to ask yourself. When was your last shot? When was the last time that you had an exam or pregnancy test? All else fails, do you have a regular dr? If you are then you might be going into labor. Best wishes.
Did you end up being pregnant?
Also the discharge has some clear liquid with it and the brown is starting to decrease