Pregnancy Expert Forum
What's the reason for the bump and werid movement?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What's the reason for the bump and werid movement?

I had a baby five months ago and every now and then I have stomach pains. When I lay on either my right side or left side I have to go to the bathroom frequently, and when I lie on my back. That usually happens at night time as I am trying to go to bed. Last night I was lying in the bed and my stomach began to hurt like a cramping hurt. Then I felt a lump kinda like a baby moving and kicking inside me, it lasted for a few seconds. I don't think I am pregnant and I am using birth control, which is mirena. Can someone please explain why am I feeling movements inside me????? AND why do i go to the bathroom alotttt when i lay on either of my sides and on my back.