Pregnancy Expert Forum
What's the reason for the bump and werid movement?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

I had a baby five months ago and every now and then I have stomach pains. When I lay on either my right side or left side I have to go to the bathroom frequently, and when I lie on my back. That usually happens at night time as I am trying to go to bed. Last night I was lying in the bed and my stomach began to hurt like a cramping hurt. Then I felt a lump kinda like a baby moving and kicking inside me, it lasted for a few seconds. I don't think I am pregnant and I am using birth control, which is mirena. Can someone please explain why am I feeling movements inside me????? AND why do i go to the bathroom alotttt when i lay on either of my sides and on my back.
Hi!
Gas and feces moving through the intestines or bowels feels a lot like a baby.
Most women never notice this before they have a baby, but I have done lots of pregnancy tests for mothers who had big gas bubbles.
As far as frequent urination goes, If you were my patient, I would rule out a urinary tract infection by doing a urinalysis.  If its not a UTI, it may simply be that you are drinking a lot of fluids.  By the way--I ALWAYS recommend a pregnancy test too--since you are having some symptoms!
Good luck!
Dr B