Pregnancy Expert Forum
Whats wrong with me

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Whats wrong with me
Am I ovulating I had a period on the 23 of july lasted 5 days started cramping and have lower back pain exsseive saliva,also headaches. I took hpt on aug 5 neg . Some hiccups and clear discharge what is this?
Hi!
Clear and copious discharge is often a sign of ovulation, so it is possible that that is what is going on.  It hasn't been long enough since your period yet to detect a pregnancy, so I would recommend repeating the test. I usually suggest waiting until the period is missed before starting to test, and then testing about once per week thereafter.  Another option (once you are 26-28 days out from your last period) is a blood test.
Hope all goes well for you!
Dr B
i am kind of in the same boat, if you havent gotten your period yet you might need to wait another couple weeks to have the hcg levels come up enough to read, and even if in 2 weeks your period still hasent come then make an appointment to check and see whats going on because you could be pregnant and sometimes you could be 2 1/2 months along before you know just because of the levels not showing yet, its all a waiting game unfortunatly and sometimes being patiant isnt what you want to hear but thats all we can all do for now! hope all goes well for you **baby dust**
Im pregnant! Thank everyone for there advice
I'm pregnant with twins
I'm pregnant with twins