Pregnancy Expert Forum
alittle concerned

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

alittle concerned

Ok I'm 35 weeks pregnant and every morning I've been waking up with a mild headache. Last night I tried to go to sleep and both of my sides were hurting, my ankles and wrists are swollen. The baby feels like she is in my pelvic area and everytime she moves it hurts. I have a Dr. Appt wed. I've been also having minor cramps.
Monitor those "cramp"...
How often your getting them.
It's several times a day but its everday mostly when the baby is real active. When I stand up I have a lot pressure there. I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow.
Unfortunatly it all sounds normal. Being in the final stages of pregnancy, baby is taking up a lot of space in there. I had a lot of pains in the last month. Best thing to do is get rest whenever you can and keep your feet up to reduce swelling. Also make sure that you drink lots of water for the headaches. The cramping could just be baby moving around or it could be braxton hicks. Keep a record of times it happens as it all helps the doctors and midwife to help you. Good luck, not long to go now :-)
I'm also 35 weeks & if I were you I would go to my doctor and get checked for preclampsia because that's a lot of the symptoms of it!