Pregnancy Expert Forum
alot of discharge

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

alot of discharge
Hi I'm 37 weeks 3 days and have a lot more discharge than usual and was wondering could this be the start ? Or is it normal x
Hi!
If you were my patient I would have some questions for you about the discharge--I would want to know if your water has broken.  If so, you woudl have copious clear watery discharge.  If the discharge is more whiteish and mucousy, it could be normal, or it could indicate that you are starting to dilate.  Whatever the case, you should probably have it checked out to be sure it isn't your water.
Good luck!
Dr B
Well there is a mucus plug most women lose within a month before labor and the baby comes.  But also being pregnant important having number five, I've always had more discharge during pregnancy.  Everyone is different explain it to your dr. They can better tell u. If they think it was your mucus plug good luck :)
Thanks and its very watery and I have cramping pains and dull back ache x
Iam 33 week and was haveing it too my doctor said it was due to a uti so have ur doc check you for that
Have your doctor check it out! It could be a small leak. I had a pprom at 34 weeks, that didn't show up on the litmus test, but did fern