Pregnancy Expert Forum
am i pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

am i pregnant

So my boyfriend and I have sex unprotected and he pulls out. The other night I got sick after eating. So I went and got a pregnancy test and it didn't ever show all the way. I haven't taken another since and its been a few days. My breast hurt very badly, I have mood swings, and I'm hungry, but cant eat a lot. I have some cramping. What should I do?
What do you mean it didn't show all the way? How long ago did you have unprotected sex?
It was a faint line o could hardly see it. Defective I guess
Any line no matter how faint is a positive. To confirm take another one a week from last one. It should show slightly darker
Like xtharsa said take another one. I took 3 of 2 different brands and each time the positive line was very faint.
Sounds like your test was positive, go your doctor and get it confirmed. Best of luck to you
I would definitely re-test... sounds to me like you're pregnant.
How long after sex did u feel sick after eating
Just took 6 pregnancy tests. All positive. Some lines lighter and some darker. Id suggest a digital one like clear blue or ept
I would say you are pregnant! a faint line, any line = positive. that line only becomes active if there is pregnancy hormone in your urine. I did 4 different tests on 4 different days, every one came up with a line, darker each time. being faint just means you are very early in pregnancy...as i always am when i find out ( i always have a particular dream when im pregnant. so i found out at 2W6D!!!) good luck!
When i was 5wks pregnant the line was sooo faint. It goes by your hcg levels which increase as your pregnancy gets further along. I would get a digital one if I was you that way you dont have to worry about a line :) or have a dr do a blood test. Hope everything works out

First time mommy, currently 19 wks
I found out I was pregnant very early. I dont know exactly how far along, but I missed my period by 1 dat and immediately went to my boyfriends house and took a pregnancy test at his house. We bought the two pack but I took the first one and we waited for maybe 10 minutes but it seemed like at least an hour! We kept checking and nothing! But then I took one last look and I saw a dark line and a very faint one that was just starting to show and I just had a feeling I didn't need the other test. I told my parents a week later, we scheduled the appointment for Jan 30th and that day they told me I was around 5 weeks pregnant. I took the test at the beginning of January. Those tests rarely lie! I dont see how it could seeing as how it detects a chemical only found in pregnant women. I did take another test before the one that worked, and it was defective because it was just blank.
No its not just any line ur pregnant! Its any 2!! Lines ur pregnant faint or not just 1 line ur not!! If you wanna make sure take a digital test