Pregnancy Expert Forum
am i pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

am i pregnant

Hi my last period was march 2nd and i took two pregnancy tests yesterday and they were positive and i took one again this morning and the results were the same. Does that mean I am pregnant? If so how far along am I and when would I have concieved
You go by the first date of your last period when i go to the docter that is the date that they will want and you calculate from there.
Most likely yes youre pregnant ...congrats (: ...shes totally right...figure out ur last period & if u cant remember that then try to remember when u last had sex around ur last period
My last period was march 3rd and I got my first BFP with this mornings pee. We have been trying since October. Congrats and it sounds like we are about 4 weeks.
Thank you
I started bleeding last night and it was like a period. Do you think it was a miscarriage or was it my period after three pregnancy tests
Spotting can be normal in pregnancy but if it was a lot of bleeding you need to call your doctor ASAP! Some people's bodies are different during pregnancy, it could also just mean your body is adjusting to having a baby growing inside
I will do that thank you. I am really hoping it isn't a miscarriage. I am going to be devastated if it was
Pregnant missed my period fed 15 didnt have it last month on the 15 an i was wounderin how many weeks i am my doctor didnt tell me an my babys comein Nov 23
Lilbit570: i had my last period feb 10th and i am 7 weeks and a few days along. So my guess is you're around your 6th week :)
Yay!! We have exactly the same dates. I have been having faint possitives for the past week and my last period was on the 2nd march. I went to my docs today at 4pm and had another urine test done and there it was a faint but deffinate pink line. According to my dates im approx 5 weeks :) going to have bloods done this week to be sure :) congratulations!!!
I had the same exact date for my last period march 2 and i took two test and both were positive.  So I went to my doc to get a test done and it came back positive so I really believe that you are preggers  and Im due Dec 7 2013.