Pregnancy Expert Forum
am i pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

am i pregnant

So i started to my last period started on the 20 of april. Normal 28 day cycle and normally bang on like clockwork but this time it wasnt a 7 day so i Think i ovulated early. I knew as i normally the typical 'egg white' i noticed this about the 28 -29 .. TTC on the 29th (mon). On the tuesday i noticed my discharge had changed to really runny and milky white which i never normally have and i was so tired...since then i have been so tired every day. I normally sleep rubbish but ive been napping most days and able to go to bed and sleep no problems. Since friday i havebeen bloated and really burpy all the time. On the saturday ive been getting cramps and lower back pain..cramps like im about due on..and lower back pain most of the time.. my boobs feel heavy and sensitive nipples..also the last 3 days ive been nausious and having food aversions..also had to drop my breakfast this morning and run to the toilet as i thought i was going to be sick...ive tested and come back negitive.. still have 9 days till due on...could i be pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that most pregnancy tests will not be positive until the period is missed.  The earliest tests give results within 4-5 days of your period.  I usually recommend waiting until the period is missed before doing the test.  Usually symptoms do not start until the hormone registers within the blood.
Good luck!
Dr B
  pregnancy is possible with unprotected sex, symptoms don't help much because your mind can trick your body into thinking you are pregnant because you want it so bad. Wait until you are late for your period and take a test using your first morning urine.
I Had All Those Symptoms And Took A test A Couple Days Before My Skipped Period. Took Another One And That Came Out Negative To. About A Week And A Half LaterI Took THree More...All Positive. I'm Eight Wekks Pregnant And Was When I Took The First Two Tests That Came Out Negative. SometimeS Its To Soon For A Pregnancy Test To Detect Early Even Though They Say They Can. I Would Go To The Doctor And Get A Blood Test Done. That Would Tell You FoR sure