Pregnancy Expert Forum
am i pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

am i pregnant?

hi my last period was JULY 9, 2007..could i be pregnant?? beforee JUly my lmp was june16/07..thanks

A helpful way to determine if you might be pregnant is to take a home pregnancy test.
Home pregnancy tests differ in their sensitivity (i.e., the ability to detect the hormone of pregnancy when it is present).  The most sensitive of these are First Response Early Result and Clearblue Easy Earliest Results.  The earliest either of these might detect a pregnancy would be at the time of the missed menses (generally ~two weeks after conception).  It is recommended that if the test returned negative, repeating it in a week will help decrease false negative.  

I wish you well,

Dr. Downing
Are you late? How many days do you usually go in between cycles?
Nobody here can tell you whether or not you are pregnant.   It is especially difficult with such a lack of information.  
You haven't even missed a period yet.
try buying a pregnancy test.
The past couple of days I have felt run down. Constantly tired, crying a lot, nauseous, mild cramping, and on/off headaches. Today I started spotting, pinkish to brown in color, on and off. I am not due to start for another week and a half. I never felt like this with my daughter. Could I be pregnant?
my daughter had sex 3 days after her period with a condom? she already have her period again this past week but it was short and different from before. can she be pregnant?
well the condom could've bust is she feeling any symptoms such as dizziness, frequent urination, queasiness, abdominal pain, craving. did she take a test how was the period this week it could've been implatation bleeding( which isnt a period it happens when the embryo gets into the lining of the uterus and starts to produce a baby. what was the color usually the color for this bleeding is pinkish, brownish, pasty looking color but she can go to the doctor and they can do a pregnancy test to see if she hasd the pregnancy hormone( human chorionic gronandatropin ) in her system well hope you found out from the doctor
it is a goofd chance you are take a hpt but it might not show up right away so maybe you should wait for two and take a test to see if you are sometimes the body doesnt produce enought hormones to get a positive test. so wait  sometimes women will have multiple negative pregnancy test but all along they are really pregnant but hormone didnt show up right awy the hormone is hcg. well bye
ok heres my situation im 21 i got off the shot in feb in june i started my period for the first time sence getting off the shot had another 1 in mid july havent had 1 sence i am wondering if i could be preg i have been active quit often just use the pull out method and the past 4 days i been nauses threw up the last 2 days have been sensative to smells and only sick at night pain right under my belly button i pee all the time i get headaches alot and im tierd all the time is it being off the shot or do you think i could be preg

I have a question about low progesterone and breastfeeding during pregnancy. I am 4 weeks pregnant and I am breastfeeding my 16 month old once a day (morning).I recently had a miscarriage at 8 weeks it seemed the foetus was not as developed as it should have been. The day I misscarried my progesterone levels were low (as to be expected).I also probably have PCOs (ultrasound diagnosis only). I was wondering if breastfeeding could account for low progesterone ?

Mandy
Hi everyone. I am hoping to get some helpful feedback. I am 21 and trying to get pregnant. on Aug. 28th I had to do an at home insemination. I do not have a regular period and it is sheduled to come anytime between Sept. 11 through 17th. Last night I when i wiped i had slight blood, just pinkish and then a little brown awhile after. I never usually have spotting  before my period and it would be early. I don't know if I have implantation bleeding or what. I do have sore breasts and slight cramping and now am I wondering whats going on .
I also just took a preg. test and it was negative. I don't know if it was just because it was to early or what. Help!
Hi, sounds like it could well be too early. It depends on the sensitivity of your tests but many say wait until your period would be due or even up to 19 days later.
I seemed to have gotten my period, although it is 5 days early and very dark blood. Everyone tells me I can still be pregnant and have this, but I don't know if this is just false hope.
Hi, some women do bleed while being pregnant, but the sore breasts are a part of having your period to, i think the best way you could also check is buy another test but wait at least another ten days to try, and when and if your pregnant your urine would also change colour, i hope this is a bit help full to you.
okay have been trying to reciev had my monthly cycle for this month but lasted only two days and lighter than normal have been trying to concieve (conceive) had sex before during and after ovulation in august . am going to be ovulating soon but my question is has anyone on here had any clear fluid come out of there breast. and if so is it normal was haveing pregnancy symptoms but took four hpt bfn. but took them all within the same week. could i be pregnant. have been feeling bloated, queasy, hungry every two hours, and frequent urination. and lower back pain
Yes it is possible that you could be pregnant, about the clear fluid leaking from your breasts i never had that problem so i can't help you there, i think you could be taking the pregnancy test to soon..
I gave birth two months ago. I was finished with my period two weeks ago well last night I had really bad cramps can it be possible that I’m pregnant again?
okay thanks for the advice i am gaining a lot of weight now and my hips are spreading and so i my butt and my cloths dont fit anymore. and if so i would be like maybe 3-5 weeks had cycle last month cycle on august 4 2007. and this month sept  1, 2007 but only 2 days and light i will test in about another two weeks
Please let me know how you do get on and best of luck !
Hi ya, i think of course it could be possible that you could be pregnant again, did you have unprotected sex recentley? they say after having a baby your in higher risk of getting pregnant very easily again
im 3 weeks late for my period and took a pregnancy test on monday(3 days ago)but it showed up negative,ive been experiencing symptoms suchas nausea,weepiness,backache etc.im regular as clockwork normally but dont no what to think or do?
Maybe you took the test to soon still...
Less than 1 month ago I had unprotected sex, he did pull out however I know the dangers of "precum" as well. I have been on birth control for about 4 years and have always been regular starting on the 3rd Thursday morning of every moth for the past 4 months. I took an "Answer" brand home pregnancy test that I had since April (but I lost the instructions for it because 2 came in a box). I took the test last night the day before my period was due and it came up negative. I woke up this morning and I did not start therefore I am now late. I am very concerned as I do not want a child in my life right now. I bought another "Equate" pregnancy test that I was going to take.

What are the chances that I am pregnant? When do you think that I should take the other pregnancy test? I am confused and completely worried.
i will
well i =took another pregnancy test have been trying for two months now still bfn will keep trying goodluck and babydust to everyone
Thanks and goodluck to you too...