Pregnancy Expert Forum
bad cramps

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

bad cramps

I'm four weeks and four days pregnant and I keep getting these extremely painfull cramps. I don't. Know if I should go see a doctor or if this is normal.
I'm 14 weeks and 5 days. I had the same thing happen to me. And as long as there is no sign of blood or anything everything is fine. Its just ur uturas growing.
Avatar n tn
Im exactly 4weeks pregnant and experiencing severe cramping also.. its very unnerving and worrying. I cant sleep cuz im worried i bleed i keep gping to the toilet to check. I think this is gonna drive me insane
Im 5 weeks today! Don't worry I had the same thing over the weekend its a combination of gas and your uterus growing.. Sleep was the only thing that helped me.. btw to help w gas and bloating pain that's safe for the baby try Simethicone.. Anti gas relief (Mylanta chewable tabs or Gas X strips)
I'm 6 weeks.today anI'mon going through the same thing with cramps
Im a week late on my period..but i havent experienced no cramps, i just been.having runny nose, and.im tired all the time.Could it be somethinelse?
Avatar n tn
Im 4weeks now and im having the same thing with gas ,so is that ok? and im sitting for along time is that has any thing with the pain too?

Avatar n tn
At 5 weeks I was cramping a lot and found out at 6weeks I was pregnant with twins!!!
Avatar n tn
I'm 5 weeks 5 day's. And cramping this is my 4th pregnancy but I have only one. Child so I am very. Nervous about a miscarriage
Avatar n tn
I  six weeks and have pinkish blood!
I am 5 weeks 1 day & have constant butterflies and cramping. Lost 1sr baby at 20weeks and.so so worried! ! X

Hi girls.. I know it's super early to ask if this is pregnancy or craziness.. Through your experiences I've been reading the whole time and it makes me think that this is positive.

I had my last period June 8, we made love last June 12, 14, 15, early morning of 16th. Today, June 17, when I closed the room fan i felt i was gonna throw out and stated feeling dizzy. Going to my work around 7am, I got irritated with smoke and felt nauseous. Had some light breakfast, and after an hour I rushed to the cr and finally throw out (nothing). As the day continues, I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. I don't even have appetite eating lunch.

Please help me, this is very important to me, my first and really want to be prepared for it.
Avatar n tn
Im 8wks and i have the same bur the drs told me just now thats not normal and i have a baby growing in my tubes
Don't feel bad I'm 13 wks and still having cramps like my cycle is about to start I did have light spotting but that was from a uti! But its a combo of gas and ur uterus expanding and u also have take into consideration that ur muscles are starting to stretch apart as well but If it becomes too painful see ur doc or at least bring it up at ur next visit for their imput!
I had really bad cramps which I later found out was implantation cramping but when I was 4 weeks I had bad cramps.on my right side which they said when you are supposed to have your period you will have cramps which should feel like you are going to start. Unless they are so bad you go to your knees and bleeding then you have to call your doctor.
I'm 4 weeks and I have brownish red spotting is this normal
Avatar n tn
Hi I'm 11 weekz and getting period like pain any 1 out there with the same
I think I am 5 weeks almost 6 weeks. I have had blood and cramps. Has this happened to anyone? I am a sitting duck because i dont have an appointment for another 2 weeks. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
So there's nothing worry about then. Cuz I did a test @home was positive went 2get a test done @the clinic but I was told that if it was pos. @home then it would be d same there. I was told I was 5weeks pregnant now i'm 6weeks & I do to get cramps and i'm worrying about it also. But since yall are experiencing the same thing then I guess it's ok.
Avigo, sorry to say hun but that sounds like a possible miscarriage. I had one last year so i would know. You should go too the doctor asap ! Good luck .
Im 7weeks and 5days and I burp all the time and my tummy hurts everytime I eat is this normal?
Avatar n tn
Im 14 weeks and have abdominal pain every day and dr put me bed rest the reason is i have placenta previa and this last month i bleed 3 time
Some blood is normal. Filling up a pad or pantiliner with blood is not! Cramps are Normal. I'm 13 weeks and still get cramps. Just a growing uterus. If you have blood coming out that can clot together get to the ER.
I'm now 11 weeks 6 days and I was spotting with lil cramping but I.think it was gas pains because I'm still doing really good and almost nearing my.second trimester...spotting can be normal with some ppl but if you feel the need to get checked dont hesitate to get checked I always did still do :)
I am 7 weeks and 2 days. I am getting really bad cramps and am spotting and haven't been to thw doctor. Do I need to be worried?...
I,m 5 weeks and feel cramps often but dont feel nausea.  I feel other symptoms like tender and sore breast, increasing urine frequency, but no nausea feeling until today. Is it ok?
I really want to cry...because I am felling this continuous cramps for 3 days during all day, also in my back and legs. It looks like something is going wrong yesterday I went to the docs they say that they can't scan because I am not bleeding I am 36 years old I have previous had a miscarriage and if this is need to happen I wish  to know what it happening and stop the idea that I am pregnant...HELP  
I too have had horrible cramps I'm 5 weeks and 6 days along. 2nd pregnancy and 2nd child, with my first I didn't cramp at all! This one is new to me and scary, but I keep hearing its normal so that keeps me sane.
I had really bad cramps and went to the walk-in and everything turned out fine. I feel as though, if you are concerned, get it checked out. Every pregnancy is different, you never know what could be happening to cause your pains.
I'm 4 weeks 6 days. I've had the same problem and I am very restless sleeping at night
Avatar n tn
I am 7 weeks and have felt sore and had some spotting. My doctor said its normal as long as its the light pink or dark brown like the end of a period. You need to be concerned with bright red blood and a lot of it. That's a miscarriage.
Im six weeks and ive been cramping on and.off with no blood except one day it was very light brownish blood and i was told it was old blood from my uterus stretching and growing so as long as its not like period type blood i think youre fine. But you know your body so see a doc if needed
I'm at 5wks 3days and wont have a scan until2 weeks from now. Yesterday, I started having brownish discharge which were 2 to 3 drops in my liner. But this morning, it increased specially when I wipe it after I pee... help please
I am 6 weeks anf I am having cramps as we speak ugh. .. its normal though don't worry aslong as their isn't blood. I had this with my two other kids too.
Crampin is normal as long as there's no blood you have no need to worry.. but gettin up and movin around or takin a warm not hot bath or shower can help or usin a heating pad and pillow for support is ok too
hey how are u guys, sorry am kind of new to this site but have alots of questions to ask, TTC for the past 2yrs, had an ectopic last year feb and had my tube removed, now am about 5weeks preg, not having any sign of preg just sore breast,and cramps. i had implantation bleed few weeks back was was pinkish, brownish clot which was gone as soon as i wiped it off. now am having a very sensitive lower abdomen. can only be felt when i place my palm slightly on it. does anyone have an idea what am going through?  
you ladies helped me. I just posted asking if cramping was normal between your 5 & 6 week. it had me worried sick but now I no thanx :)
Avatar n tn
Any sign of cramping should be checked... As I my self had a day or two of light nearly unnoticeable cramping and I ended up having an eptopic its better to be safe, I would go to the docs.. I am now pregnant again and fingers crossed all good...
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
From my first doc. Visit, she said if you spot a little and have some cramps its normal,but if itsserious cramps and heavy flow bleeding def. Go get checked out!
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
Hi I'm About 6-7 and Experiencing The SameThing. I've Been In Awful Pain, Often Followed By Bowel Movement. I Was Worried Too Until Seeing This..
Avatar n tn
I'm A Day Away From 5 Weeks! I've Experienced The Same Thing With Mild Cramps And A LITTLE Blood. But Its Not There Anymore.
5weeks & 4days I been suffering with cramps both sides low down and feeling rather faint too.
I'm 4 weeks and 2 days I'm having cramps but there not bad but there still there.
I have also experience the same. .. I understand ur concerns. . Its just something you can't stop thinking about. ..
I'm 4 weeks and I've been going through the same thing I'm just relieved that I'm not the only one having
cramps.