Pregnancy Expert Forum
body changes

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

body changes

i had my period last week  & it wasnt heavy but lasted 4 days like it normally does, and i only have one ovary & my boobs have been hurting really bad is there any way you could tell me what that could be.
Hi!
The first thing I always recommend is a pregnancy test. If you are not pregnant, it may simply be that your hormones are out of balance this cycle and causing you to retain water for some reason.  Water retention can cause breast swelling and discomfort.  Ibuprofen and a good sports bra can sometimes provide good relief.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you Dr.B ill try my best to figure out everything , if its not one thing its another , but ill try to figure it out , thank you for you advice.