Pregnancy Expert Forum
cant find my baby ?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

cant find my baby ?

help i found iut i was pregnant two weeks ago via a home test then had a little spotting no clotts just a tiny bit of blood so i went to the hospital just to be safe they confirmed i was still pregnant and booked an emergancy scan have no idea how far gone i am then i went to the scan and they couldnt see anything they have booked another for in a week but im worried and gojng out of my mind can anyone help ?
It's likely that you are just too early to see  anything. Try not to worry until your next scan because stress can be bad for both of you. I know that's a lot harder then it sounds. But hopefully you'll see something next week  good luck!
thankyou
I went for an early ultrasound when i was 5 weeks, the doctor explained it was normal that we couldn't see the baby yet become he was just a little tiny bag inside my uterus. So don't worry about it, now I'm already 17 weeks 5 days pregnant!
I found out I was pregnant in my sixth week and I had an emergency appt cause I was a smoker .. They couldn't see the baby because its so small I went a week later and it's was like a black bean .. I'm 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant now . Just think positive
An internal ultrasound will show the baby better at this stage in your pregnancy. I am 8 weeks along and have only been able to see my baby thru the internal ultrasound.
I am scared. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm 7 weeks and 5 days. I had a u/s yesterday and the Dr said i have an empty sac. That this pregnancy will end in miscarriage. He offered me another u/s next week but said it won't make a difference and asked me if i want a Dnc or let things happen naturally. Is there any chance of them being wrong? He didn't even do blood test or nothing. I have no idea how this could happen. Can anyone please help?
Rooney I would definitely wait and get another ultrasound. I would also ask for a blood test and a second one for in 3 days to see if your hormone levels are rising. Lots of women around 6 weeks have empty sacs. Its very possible that you are not as far as originally thought.
Ask for an internal scan, they are more accurate. The baby cannot be seen as too tiny before 6/7 weeks. pregnancy is a long old waiting game, try not to worry. Congrats and welcome to motherhood !!