Pregnancy Expert Forum
cant get pregnant due to my bf low sperm count

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

we have been trying for 3 years now and nothing has happened can you help me in any way please would be greatful
HI!
If you were my patient, the first thing I would try is IUI or intrauterine insemination.  A man's sperm count can also be increased by such things as Proxeed, or even Clomid (for that he might need to see a urolgist or reproductive endocrinologist).  If all of that fails. ICSI(intracystoplasmic sperm injection) is working wonders for couples with male factor infertility.  
Hope this helps!
Dr B
how much is the IUI
I don't know that it will  help but my cousin had the same problem the doctor told her husband to drink cold coffee before intercourse and not to wear any tight clothing
Hi we had been trying for 6 years had invitro in 2011 and didn't get pregnant which by the way was super expensive like 20,000. In march we did IUI and finally we are pregnant we had the same issue as u.. try iui it isn't that expensive with medicine and everything it was like $5000 they did 2 iui back to back Friday and sat... Good luck and don't loss hope!!!!!