Pregnancy Expert Forum
cant get pregnant due to my bf low sperm count
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cant get pregnant due to my bf low sperm count

we have been trying for 3 years now and nothing has happened can you help me in any way please would be greatful
603463_tn?1220630455
HI!
If you were my patient, the first thing I would try is IUI or intrauterine insemination.  A man's sperm count can also be increased by such things as Proxeed, or even Clomid (for that he might need to see a urolgist or reproductive endocrinologist).  If all of that fails. ICSI(intracystoplasmic sperm injection) is working wonders for couples with male factor infertility.  
Hope this helps!
Dr B
4 Comments
Blank
3212567_tn?1345743066
how much is the IUI
Blank
I don't know that it will  help but my cousin had the same problem the doctor told her husband to drink cold coffee before intercourse and not to wear any tight clothing
Blank
Hi we had been trying for 6 years had invitro in 2011 and didn't get pregnant which by the way was super expensive like 20,000. In march we did IUI and finally we are pregnant we had the same issue as u.. try iui it isn't that expensive with medicine and everything it was like $5000 they did 2 iui back to back Friday and sat... Good luck and don't loss hope!!!!!  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now