Pregnancy Expert Forum
conception

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

conception
if am due the 7th feb, did i concieve on the 26thApril
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you  that calculating backwards from your due date (which is the most accurate method in your case) Your conception date is May 15.  It is almost certainly going to be the second gentleman.  I hope that is a good thing.  I would still recommend a DNA test for certainty.
Good luck!
Dr B
You consived on the 17th may ^_^  x
I conceived May 26th and am due Feb 16th, so April 26th would be too early. If this is a question of paternity then you will need to get a Dan test done as the dates are close and they can be a little off.
I have sent you a message