Pregnancy Expert Forum
concerned about my girlfriend

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

concerned about my girlfriend

Her last period was March 22 we had sex the 5th and 6th of april she said a few days after she left my house she experience flu like symptoms the whole calls runny nose sore throat etc. and she told me her body temperature was changing I know it sounds crazy but myself have been experiencing headaches and even stress she told Me on the 18th her nipples cop really sore and her stomach got really bloated and she started spotting pink but then on April 21st she think she's had a periodBut she said in a way it wasn't that normal and she told me she wake herself and she lost 7 pounds but I was thinking she was lying because her stomach total whole different story  she looked very bloated she told me she's been experiencing minor cramping back ache in her breast are bothering her and she says she doesn't have an appetite to eat and it's really scared her she said one day she can go the whole day with not feeling hungry and the next day she's feeling really hungry and currently she has lost 4 more pounds but she's taken to test and there negative  I've talked to my sister about it and she told me that out when she was pregnant she took a blood in the urine test any both came back negative but then 12 weeks later she found out she was pregnant crazy right?
I apologize for all of my misspellings my phone is really acting up
YES OUR STORIES ARE SIMILAR BUT I HAVEN'T HAD ANY SPOTTING OR ANYTHING SINCE MY LAST CYCLE IN FEB......I HAVE GONE TO MY OB/GYN AND HE PRESCRIBED PROVERA TO SEE IF MY CYCLE WOULD START WHICH IT DID NOT,,,NOW ON MAY 14 I HAVE TO GO AND HAVE AN ULTRASOUND DONE....MY ADVICE WOULD BE FOR HER TO SEE A DR....MY MOM WAS 6 MONTHS ALONG BEFORE SHE KNEW SHE WAS PREGGO WITH MY BROTHER AND I WAS 4 MONTHS WITH MY 2ND SON AND THAT IS WHY I AM WORRIED.......HOPEFULLY THIS HELPED U SOME
yes it has and i will thankyou!!
My last period was march 19 .....n I also had weird spotting in April...then missed my normal cycle in April also, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative...so I ignored everything n my boyfriend told me to take a pregnancy test n to "prove him wrong" I took two Monday n both were positive! All in all I got pregnant between march 30 n April 1 .....so our dates and stories are very similar!! So she MAy be pregnant.......
It's not crazy, since women ovulate at different times during their cycles.  When I got pregnant the first time, I had what seemed almost like a normal period right on time, but the test didn't show positive until a few days after it was over because I ovulate late in my cycle.  This time, I got pregnant after having an IUD removed.  I'd had a couple periods before I got it out, but I took tests when was four days late and 11 days late, amd they were both negative.  Three weeks later, after a week of nausea, I took another test, and it was positive.  After seeing the doctor, I found out that I did have some spotting on the days just after she thinks I conceived.