Pregnancy Expert Forum
confused

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

confused

Ok I was supose to start my period a couple weeks ago I had cramps and everything I quoted and there was blood then the next few days there was nothing and I never started I took a test but it was negative
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is possible that you didn't ovulate this cycle and therefore didn't have your period, or that you have developed a cyst on your ovary that is producing hormones and preventing your period.  I would give you two options, the first one would be to watch and see for 6-8 weeks with a pregnancy test about once per week.  The second would be to give you 5 days of progesterone to start your period for you. If something hasn't happened soon, you should give your doctor a call.
Good luck!
Dr B
Call your doctor if something doesn't happen soon
I need help my bf said he got sperm on my vagina and he said he kinda went deep and he thinks sperm found its way even though it was on the outside but not exactly on the inside and now I have all the symptoms of pregnancy and my last period was 2 days only and I have these apps for pregnancy and they all say I'm 2weeks and5dayd pregnant ...I'm so confused could I be pregnant?
hi im so confused please help me..i got pregnnt and deliver a baby boy last year 2013 thru ceasarian CS section..and now im one month delayed..i knew im pregnnt but is it safe if i continue this pregnncy?or should i do somethng to stop this..they say that after a ceasarian section it should take 2 years befre u get prgnnt again.please gave me an advice asap..thanks
I took a test and it said negatove waited a week and had the feeling i was pregnant still.so i took another test.. Surr enough i was 34 weeks now:) if you have the gut feeling you probley are i just knew it!! First response test are the best!!
A related discussion, AM I IN LABOR? HELP! was started.