could I be pregnant?
I had sex April 18, 19, 20, and 21. We did it several times each day. we used a condom most of the time, but some of the times we started off with no condom then put one on. on April 21 we did it with no condom but he pulled out and came on the top of my vagina. We know he had precum. The times we did it in a row he used a condom and came in the condom then took it off and still had sex so I figured maybe it would still have *** in the inside and came out when he precame. my period was suppose to start yesterday and it usually comes first thing in the morning. I took a pregnancy test and it was a very faint negative but the control line was pretty dark. Could I be pregnant? help asap
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise repeating the test in a few days.  If you need an answer sooner, you could get a blood test done by your doctor. A blood test will be positive slightly sooner than a urine test.
There is certainly a possibility of pregnancy.
Good luck!
Dr B
Its a little early to test.  But yeah you can be pregnant
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.