could i b pregnant?
Last month my period was 17 days late. Then it came for 4 days. It usually last for 7 days. Now, this month my period is 2 days late. I've had unprotected sex and he used the pull out method. My boobs are sore n i have lower back pain. What does this mean? Could i be pregnant.?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if your period is overdue, there is a chance of pregnancy and you should do a test.  I would also remind you that there is emergency contraception available--Plan B and Next Choice are two different options. These tend to give you a little more peace of mind.
Good luck!
Dr B
The pull out method isnt a reliable form of contraception (but hey, apart from abstinence, what is?) I was on the pill when I fell pregnant. But given that your periods are irregular, I would take a test... If negative, them wait a few more days to test again... Stressing out can delay your periods as well. If positive... Then congratulations :-) x
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.