Pregnancy Expert Forum
could you still be pregnant even if u had ur period?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

My last period was March 22nd and i had sex with my boyfriend April 5th basically after i was in bed for a few days cuz i wasn't feeling well and i was barely eating because i lost my appetite and i lost weight. And i was having all the symptoms except i didn't throw up on the 18th i started cramping and i immediately got bloated and my nipples were tingling i went to the bathroom and i was spotting pink and it stopped as well as the Blotation and my nipples tingling but i got my period the 21st and ive still been experiencing on and off Blotation
Also were both std free could my period just have been acting weird or should i test im really confused
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend doing a pregnancy test.  Since you had your period on time, it is unlikely that you are pregnant, BUT any time the period isn't normal, I recommend testing.
Good luck!
Dr B
The spotting you experienced could of been implantation bleeding. I recommend you take a test. Using your first morning urine will give you the most accurate test.
Thank you for ur help !
With my first pregnancy, I had implantation bleeding right when expected my period and it was almost as heavy and almost as long.  Of I hadn't been trying to get pregnant and watching for that kind of stuff, I would have thought it was a period.
I had my period this month then spotting afterwards.. this never happened me so I took a test and got a positive..doctor says I'm 7 weeks but obviously won't kno till my first scan..so yes u can get your period cuz I did
Can someone help? I had my regular period in the 16th of last month. We had sex during ovulation and since then have felt pregnant. Mild cramping, headaches, bloating, boobs sore and growing, exhaustion, increased appetite. Just all around feel pregnant. But u started spotting this past Monday night and now bleeding but it doesn't feel like a regular period. And my symptoms remain the same! I've taken a pg test and came back negative. In not due for another 3-4 days. Could this be implantation bleeding? Could I be pregnant? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Test again once you stop bleeding!
Hi girls.. I know it's super early to ask if this is pregnancy or craziness.. Through your experiences I've been reading the whole time and it makes me think that this is positive.

I had my last period June 8, we made love last June 12, 14, 15, early morning of 16th. Today, June 17, when I closed the room fan i felt i was gonna throw out and stated feeling dizzy. Going to my work around 7am, I got irritated with smoke and felt nauseous. Had some light breakfast, and after an hour I rushed to the cr and finally throw out (nothing). As the day continues, I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. I don't even have appetite eating lunch.

Please help me, this is very important to me, my first and really want to be prepared for it.
I just found out on may 28 that I was pregnant ... First thing I noticed were my boobs were sore and nipples sensitive... I took a pregnancy test the sun before my period and it said not pregnant so I read online and it says take the test with morning urine the day after your missed period even if the test says know 5 days before and sure enough the day after it came up pregnant!